Awards

Years of Mono

LV

logo.png

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:73534509
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Brandon Ppiffa

Admin being reported: @Balldrip

Reason for Report:
Balldrip had zero interest in listening to my side of the situation and instead would not allow myself to inform him of my account of what had happened as well as not telling the opposition to be quiet and not do what he did to me or gag when speaking over myself when just simply trying to explain everything to the moderator that is supposed to be handling the situation instead of allowing that in the first place. with the constant disrespect from the other party and the admin not doing anything in the slightest to help me or deal with the guy, I've reported to and even taking everyone else but me into the sit seems just unjust and Failure to be a neutral party I know he has something against me but when you are a mod you need to leave that at the door. Just so u know I'm the one doing the report.
this report is to this report to https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/corruption-lying-in-a-sit-failrp.38393/#post-227514
Please look at those videos to get the whole situation in your head and that will help. If u need any of the unclip vids send me a msg at Brandon#4168 I will be happy to help

Time of Occurrence:11:30 ish
Evidence to support your claim

Additional members involved/witnessing:@George
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Brandon231311

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

and he kept me in the air for like 10mins

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Brandon231311,

I hope your day is going well and I'm sorry that you felt mistreated, but let me give you my two cents on what happened.

Balldrip had zero interest in listening to my side of the situation
This is a tough assumption to make. I'm sorry you felt that way.

instead would not allow myself to inform him of my account of what had happened
It's hard when both parties in the sit are yelling over each other and not get anywhere with either of the stories.

as not telling the opposition to be quiet and not do what he did to me or gag when speaking over myself
As I said, you were yelling over each other, so I moved you away so I can get a clear understanding of his side of the story. There was no favoritism in this, it was by chance that I moved you away (Also you were being a lot louder than so obviously I am going to move you away first).

speaking over myself when just simply trying to explain everything to the moderator that is supposed to be handling the situation instead of allowing that in the first place
Is that not exactly what I'm doing by moving you away...?

with the constant disrespect from the other party and the admin not doing anything in the slightest to help me or deal with the guy,
I told you both to stop arguing or I would close the ticket, as far as disrespect goes, to my knowledge I did not hear anything that sounded disrespectful.

I've reported to and even taking everyone else but me into the sit seems just unjust and Failure to be a neutral party
I brought each person down to get their story and ask if they have a video to match their story. Since the cop did I talked solely to him in order to understand his story and the video he provided with it, I asked at the beginning of the sit if you had a video and you said you did not and told me to check logs.

I know he has something against me but when you are a mod you need to leave that at the door. Just so u know I'm the one doing the report.
I have nothing against you, I barely even know who you are.

Have a good day,
Balldrip

Brandon231311

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

ok balldrip but it shows in the logs everything but u still favour this cop when he has a warrant and still goes on as a cop and removes me, George and this other cop in the lobby don't know the name it just clear he was failrp and shown on my report ageist the cop I did not do anything for a strike let alone a removal and he even shown you a video what must be shown him breaking rules going into the garage when being told to stop

Brandon231311

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I have nothing against you, I barely even know who you are.
you may not know me but you know I don't like mside and I always see you with them. I have a strong dislike for zergs and that is what Mside is. This is why I think you have a thing ageist me shown in the video the guy talks over me more and I say one thing and I get moved away for 10mins. I simply think you handle this sit completely incorrectly and unfairly.

Marwan

Community Director
Community Director
Forum Moderator
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.