LV

[BOI]Thickboots
STEAM_0:1:456070217
Tyler Park

@Airless
All police jobs.

4 Days
No reason given.
I was the captain and the PD radio is so loud and obnoxious. So I decided I would talk to my org members. Also, everyone on the PD radio had it out for me so I wasn't trying to get fired for talking shit. So I was talking with my buddies. I drive by their house and this guy was snitching on them for having guns. I asked does he have proof Roleplaying doing my job he said no they just have guns. I said well without proof nothing I can do. Now they saw him talking to a cop they didn't even know I was the cop he was talking to. My org mates asked me if he was snitching and I don't lie so I said yes. So they killed him and airless blacklisted me for 4 days saying you gonna tell them he snitched? like I don't understand I'm telling the truth I ain't a lier that's not me if you're asking me to lie then that's just not right. They also never told me they were gonna kill him just that he snitched so technically i was not taking part in illegal activity but ya know the staff hates me so I got blacklisted though I belive its false.

27th of febuary
@Mazen @Tora_egi
yes i have read the blacklist rules regard tyler .

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Again, use proper grammar and punctuation or this will be closed.

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@PMX FIXED to my my best understanding of a grade 9 bottom grade student regard tyler the idiot.

Airless

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

First I would like to state that you are an officer of the law. I heard you on your org radio talking to your friends that they just mugged told the police (which was you). You telling them over your org frequency got him killed. Telling them that he calls the police and talking to them. You are blacklisted for corruption and tried to lie to me in the sit so consider yourself lucky that it was just a blacklist.

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Airless Ok I'm so sorry but i cant understand that sentence from you telling to talking to them. but i see how a bit of that makes sence but i mean without valid proof it's just my word against theres therefore them telling me over the raido they mugged someone witch i dont recall them saying would not be valid for a raid without evedence.

Airless

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Denied,

Your time should be up soon if it hasn't expired already but you knew what you were doing and I think I was generous to blacklist you from police jobs for 4 days.

Thread Locked
Thread Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.