Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Ryder
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:430360667
Your Character Name: Antwan Marcus

Target Steam Name: Boba Fett
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98877912
Target Character Name (if known): Tye Shaw

Request Reason: False Arrest, there was a legit corrections officer cuffing everyone he sees and tye legit cuffed and tazed me for no reason. He thought i was telling people to kill him which i wasnt, I asked to speak to the Police Captain and show him it and he denied it for me and i couldnt even report him for false arresting me. He just instantly brought me to jail and in the end of the clip he said "I dont care".

When did the situation occur?: 5 min ago
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/2qpxzx

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yea

Last edited:

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

"Tye shaw help me, kill the corrections" I arrested u for threats against an leo lmao? Corrections wasnt cuffing everyone to my knowledge and afterwards he didnt do anything, i was getting attacked and swarmed. U got arrested for threats again LEO, u threated corrections (mybe not counting as leo but that shit is semantics). I fail to see the issue lol.

I didnt let u speak to a captain cus it was high crime and i heard u say it myself, i didnt need to see proof. I HEARD u say it, so u got arrested. Also im pretty sure i only gave u less then 10 min anyways.

sonicuniform561

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i actually saw said corrections they were mass cuffing everyone yelling the nword and killing officers by baton and smashing them in doors i as well called it out over radio multiple times and even the captain called it out saying he is unable to demote due to him being corrections and not pd

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@truejamaican120 You sound a lot like a banned player named pokemon, you wouldn't know who that is right?

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i actually saw said corrections they were mass cuffing everyone yelling the nword and killing officers by baton and smashing them in doors i as well called it out over radio multiple times and even the captain called it out saying he is unable to demote due to him being corrections and not pd
He told me to kill a government officer, and at the time they werent mass cuffing/yelling the nword, this report is fucking dumb.

sonicuniform561

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

idk about this situation im just saying the corrections was mass cuffing and doing all that there's a separate report on the guy now so that's epic

truejamaican120

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

"Tye shaw help me, kill the corrections" I arrested u for threats against an leo lmao? Corrections wasnt cuffing everyone to my knowledge and afterwards he didnt do anything, i was getting attacked and swarmed. U got arrested for threats again LEO, u threated corrections (mybe not counting as leo but that shit is semantics). I fail to see the issue lol.

I didnt let u speak to a captain cus it was high crime and i heard u say it myself, i didnt need to see proof. I HEARD u say it, so u got arrested. Also im pretty sure i only gave u less then 10 min anyways.
that doesnt mean anything if you heard me say it, i still requested to speak to the chief and you didnt let me.
@truejamaican120 You sound a lot like a banned player named pokemon, you wouldn't know who that is right?
ok? cool? ive already been called an alt before which I just generally am not, say whatever you wanna say i have been on this server for a while now.
i have already proved to numerous amounts of people i am not and i easily will do it again. its actually funny this accusations are still happening, i came from a seperate community that i still play which i wont mention the name so i dont get introuble for "advertising".

but say whatever u wanna say dog
He told me to kill a government officer, and at the time they werent mass cuffing/yelling the nword, this report is fucking dumb.
the government officer was legit mass tazing and mass cuffing everyone in the server, he was legit being killed by other cops cause everyone noticed that he was corrupt as fuck and no one was doing anything about it.

You didnt give me any chance to speak you just legit sent me to jail instantly.

Last edited:

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

that doesnt mean anything if you heard me say it, i still requested to speak to the chief and you didnt let me.

the government officer was legit mass tazing and mass cuffing everyone in the server, he was legit being killed by other cops cause everyone noticed that he was corrupt as fuck and no one was doing anything about it.

You didnt give me any chance to speak you just legit sent me to jail instantly.
1 - There was mass shootings and high crime, cops were busy and i HEARD u say it so i just arrested you, prioritises. If i arrested u for 30 min then i would agree that i should have let u speak to a higher up, but it was like 7 min.

2 - There was a mob chasing me after i had just killed someone tryna stab ppl with a knife, i didnt see him doing stuff at the time + im not staff, im not meant to back seat moderate and regardless u still did say to kill him - therefore u were arrested.

3 - You tried to get a government officer killed and i heard it, there wasnt anything u could have really said.

truejamaican120

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

1 - There was mass shootings and high crime, cops were busy and i HEARD u say it so i just arrested you, prioritises. If i arrested u for 30 min then i would agree that i should have let u speak to a higher up, but it was like 7 min.

2 - There was a mob chasing me after i had just killed someone tryna stab ppl with a knife, i didnt see him doing stuff at the time + im not staff, im not meant to back seat moderate and regardless u still did say to kill him - therefore u were arrested.

3 - You tried to get a government officer killed and i heard it, there wasnt anything u could have really said.
this shit obviously isnt gonna get anywhere cause staff dont care enough to take this in game so ill prob just delete this legit fucking pointless...
legit rda'd me

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

this shit obviously isnt gonna get anywhere cause staff dont care enough to take this in game so ill prob just delete this legit fucking pointless...
legit rda'd me
Dude just got permed for being an alt. If any staff has anymore questions about this feel free to @ me here.

Last edited:

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Player is permanently banned for being an Alternate account of a banned user.

Moved.

Regards,
Shain

Status
Not open for further replies.