LV

Your Steam Name: Phase Boots
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54456722
Your Character Name: Austin Cofeven

Target Steam Name: Treezy
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25471901
Target Character Name (if known): Django Freeman

Request Reason:

Django tried to arrest me for saying "the police are corrupt". He said this implies that I am corrupt and attempted to jail me for corruption. I was never processed due to being uncuffed by other people and him being killed by someone

When did the situation occur?: 2/19.22, around 12-:1 PM PST
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

@Django Freeman you are being reported. You have 24 hours to provide your side of the situation or this may be handled without your input.

The Cool Boy

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Negative I was on duty at the time, We told the mayor to either clear the budget and let us buy weapons with our own money or give us more budget. ( he had the budget he had 10k in medic budget) We spoke to an admin and he told us to speak to the mayor, We attempted to speak to him multiple times and he refused. We then put a man hunt out for the mayor and told SS if they do not give him up they will be arrested for aiding the mayor. This kid kept saying it was false arrest the entire time by using his small peanut brain. He doesn't know what he's talking about he didnt arrest you for "calling pd corrupt" you were being corrupt by breaking the law. get your shit straight.

The Cool Boy

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

He had a reason to arrest you, but he lacked the brain function to say it.
ill make it easier to understand if you are slow (he could have arrested you for corruption because you were aiding the mayor and his corruption)

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

That was literally a different mayor dude and DIFFERENT SITUATION all together, no relevance to this case. Stop being toxic and you were not involved
Every thread I have people like you joining on when you are not even involved just to insult me, it's annoying and needs to be stopped with. You also were doing this to me in game.

I'll make this easy for you: the video speaks for itself.

Last edited:

Django Freeman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I was investigating what the hell the mayor and SS were up to.

Mayor was not giving us budget but we had 200$ budget so we couldn't buy anything of our own either, we spammed him over and over to either give us budget or drain it out so we could atleast use our own money, and this was with both mayors because when the 2nd mayor became mayor, he still left it at the same and then you had the audacity to call US corrupt, which I was already in the town hall scoping you guys out when you said this in gov chat, gov chat is not used for random false corruption callouts. He also said "I can say whatever I want", no you can't, you cannot just say we're corrupt when we're not, that's a literal false corruption callout, no different than what you're implying I did to you. You cannot just call us corrupt when we aren't, especially since the mayor was literally being corrupt and not giving us budget

I don't find it funny at all when I'm playing PD all day and the mayor is refusing to give us budget, giving us 1$ and then giving secret service $28,000 (Admins can check logs of this) We literally had a jewlery store raid by @Tye and 4 other people that we couldn't even defend because we couldn't get guns, they literally were just able to raid the whole jewelry, get everything, kill 2 cops and win the raid riding off into the sunset

The person you got uncuffed by was the other secret service after you used a glitch to make me stop dragging you, then when I chased after you guys again me and the Chief got hit by a car and both of us got killed.'

Your video is a minute and a half long bud, it doesnt show the full context of what happened before I tazed you or after you said "Enjoy the report"

Django Freeman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You guys were being corrupt, so when you said we were being corrupt, it just furthered your corruption, which is why I tried to arrest you.

Edit: There was also 2 staff on duty at the time, aswell as another admin on top of that dealing with things, you can see this at 39 seconds into your video..... why not just make an in-game ticket? Seems like you run to the forums a lot no offense but you've gotten so comfortable with doing so that you literally talk out of character in-game so much saying to people "enjoy the report", etc. Also don't try and manipulate the situation in your favor by telling Scott Cleaver that he wasn't part of this, he was literally a cop at the time or don't try and manipulate it by showing a minute and a half of video and not what happened before or after it

Last edited:

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Notice how if the mayor was indeed being corrupt, he never went to arrest the mayor. Only me for saying "I was corrupt for calling the PD corrupt". Literally what he admitted to on video

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I don't find it funny at all when I'm playing PD all day and the mayor is refusing to give us budget, giving us 1$ and then giving secret service $28,000 (Admins can check logs of this) We literally had a jewlery store raid by @Tye and 4 other people that we couldn't even defend because we couldn't get guns, they literally were just able to raid the whole jewelry, get everything, kill 2 cops and win the raid riding off into the sunset
Again, you and Scott are confusing the two Mayors. You are trying to use NLR and previous events to continue this schtick going

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Also don't try and manipulate the situation in your favor by telling Scott Cleaver that he wasn't part of this, he was literally a cop at the time or don't try and manipulate it by showing a minute and a half of video and not what happened before or after it

just because he was cop doesn't mean he was invovled. He literally was no where near the report location dude. You said it yourself o nthe video I'm corrupt for saying the PD is corrupt like tf

Django Freeman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Again, you and Scott are confusing the two Mayors. You are trying to use NLR and previous events to continue this schtick going

No we're not lol, me and him don't even like each other that much he just knows you guys were literally corrupt, we were giving the mayor a last chance to give us budget at the time, stop trying to dictate and manipulate the situation like you always do on your 3 forum reports a day.

Notice how if the mayor was indeed being corrupt, he never went to arrest the mayor. Only me for saying "I was corrupt for calling the PD corrupt". Literally what he admitted to on video

You guys were literally being corrupt, you can't just say "Pd is corrupt" when we're literally not tf, that's corruption. If I'm the mayor and I say "PD is corrupt, not giving them budget" then that would make me the corrupt one, you can keep trying to manipulate it and spinning it and you've still never answered the question though why did you say the PD is corrupt randomly and then just say "I can say whatever I want"

Can't believe you literally think you can just randomly say "PD is corrupt" and nothing will happen to you, its kinda like fail rp and NITRP to just say that randomly because you feel like saying something random in gov chat lol, that could've started a whole war between the PD and SS + Mayor instead of me just cuffing you and dragging you just because you RANDOMLY said that,

I know how you are, you have to talk out of character and say "enjoy the report" to anyone that frustrates you that isn't even breaking the rules, you HAVE to get the last word, and I dont feel like going back and fourth with you for 3 pages on a thread just so you can have the last word, so this will be my last reply until a staff member locks it and makes their decision or tells you that you need to provide more evidence

Last edited:

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

stop trying to dictate and manipulate the situation like you always do on your 3 forum reports a day.
Snide comment. I don't try to dictate. What literally happened is you came to arrest me for saying the PD is corrupt lmao.
You guys were literally being corrupt, you can't just say "Pd is corrupt" when we're literally not tf, that's corruption. If I'm the mayor and I say "PD is corrupt, not giving them budget" then that would make me the corrupt one, you can keep trying to manipulate it and spinning it and you've still never answered the question though why did you say the PD is corrupt randomly and then just say "I can say whatever I want"

I literally only said the PD is corrupt. Again, I was not the mayor so I don't control the budget or anything. My job as SS is to protect the mayor. You never went to arrest him so we did nothing wrong. You also insulted all of us questioning how I was corrupt with a terrible explanation.
Can't believe you literally think you can just randomly say "PD is corrupt" and nothing will happen to you, its kinda like fail rp and NITRP to just say that randomly because you feel like saying something random in gov chat lol, that could've started a whole war between the PD and SS + Mayor instead of me just cuffing you and dragging you just because you RANDOMLY said that,
It's kinda like uhh you were body blocking the way, tazed me for no reason, you gave no orders nothing, and then dragged me for "corruption" with the intention of arrest

Django Freeman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

you still havent answered the question, why did you randomly say the pd is corrupt just for giggles, we literally did nothing, havent had budget to do anything

and everyone knows on here that im not that best at putting my thoughts into words, you can literally hear that in your video I struggle to explain things sometimes, still you were corrupt for randomly nitrp saying that police is corrupt for no reason, just did it for giggles which is an abuse of gov chat, gov chat is in-character, if you wanna tell an out of character joke then do /ooc police are corrupt, then its not taken seriously

It's kinda like uhh you were body blocking the way, tazed me for no reason, you gave no orders nothing, and then dragged me for "corruption" with the intention of arrest
YOU ARE REACHING SO HARD LOL, JUST STRAIGHT UP LYING. This is what im talking about, you try to sway the reports by manipulating, stretching the truth to sway all of your reports in your favor instead of just stating what happened. Which is why you cut your video like that, didn't show what happened before getting tazed or didnt show what happened after you said "enjoy the report"

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I know how you are, you have to talk out of character and say "enjoy the report" to anyone that frustrates you that isn't even breaking the rules, you HAVE to get the last word, and I dont feel like going back and fourth with you for 3 pages on a thread just so you can have the last word, so this will be my last reply until a staff member locks it and makes their decision or tells you that you need to provide more evidence
That didn't last long.

you still havent answered the question, why did you randomly say the pd is corrupt just for giggles, we literally did nothing, havent had budget to do anything
Because you were being corrupt.
YOU ARE REACHING SO HARD LOL, JUST STRAIGHT UP LYING. This is what im talking about, you try to sway the reports by manipulating, stretching the truth to sway all of your reports in your favor instead of just stating what happened.

Ok dude, you're the one lying here.

Django Freeman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Because you were being corrupt.

No, you said "Pd are corrupt" before the incident between me and you happened, you said it randomly because you wanted to start something. All of the PD on at the time can back me up, if that was the case your other secret service woulda shot me when I was trying to arrest you.

Cut the crap. You're proving my point on how you have to get the last word :)

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

, if that was the case your other secret service woulda shot me when I was trying to arrest you.
thats literally breaking the rules. SS can't shoot at PD. Get your story straight dude. You're proving my point

Django Freeman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

thats literally breaking the rules. SS can't shoot at PD. Get your story straight dude. You're proving my point
yeah but SS can uncuff another SS when they get cuffed by PD? Get YOUR story straight dude, you guys broke the rules right after your video ended, you're proving my point because you're gonna reply again

Django Freeman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

There was also 2 staff on duty at the time, aswell as another admin on top of that dealing with things, you can see this at 39 seconds into your video..... why not just make an in-game ticket? Seems like you run to the forums a lot no offense but you've gotten so comfortable with doing so that you literally talk out of character in-game so much saying to people "enjoy the report", etc.

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

yeah but SS can uncuff another SS when they get cuffed by PD? Get YOUR story straight dude, you guys broke the rules right after your video ended, you're proving my point because you're gonna reply again
You said you would stop lol

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I believe there are enough responses to make a decision, till then I will lock this thread.

If you want to add any more evidence to the case feel free to message me on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.