Andrew Jackson

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: LionBlaZeR>ライオンブレザー<
Your Steam ID: 76561198144596145
Your Character Name: Andrew Jackson

Ban Length: 1 month
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): I do not know because i didn't do any of these things well its says Johnny183

Ban Reason: Well this is false ban and im getting frustrading since it couldn't be me or this is a huge mistake because no way i could of vdmed 6x plus what's a vtap and we went off yesterday at 10:30 at new york time and that we were doing were making pistol's with my friend teddy
LionBlaZeR>ライオンブレザー<: i get the pistol parts ready
Teddy _ ಠ╭╮ಠ: k
LionBlaZeR>ライオンブレザー<: i need the wood planks :D
Teddy _ ಠ╭╮ಠ: I MIGHT OF USED SOME (HERE is the Text from yesterday proving that
Teddy _ ಠ╭╮ಠ: to rank up we were making guns)
Teddy _ ಠ╭╮ಠ: i can guns and almost 19
Teddy _ ಠ╭╮ಠ: m9

Time of Occurrence: I'm not sure since we went off yesterday and i got on and ban was there
Relevant Evidence: This question is really pissing me off because i want evidence of me vdming people because i have never done this because i just got back from a ban and i made yesterday 16k by selling guns i don't understand if you want you can friend me on steam i give you a discord link and we can talk about this coz this seriuosly is false ban or he did it by mistake
Additional members involved/witnessing: Teddy Andrew you can talk to him aswell since we both went off at the same time and well this happen

Andrew Jackson

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry about this this was a huge misunderstanding since someone stole my vehicle and killed vdmed alot of vehicle thanks for johnny of doing a great job and understanding my frastretion

Johnny183

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Someones stole your car and used it to VDM x6 after you had disconnected. The guy who VDMED disconnected and since nobody had his IC or Steam name. I assumed the vehicle owner was the person who performed the action since it made sense. Unfortunately, this was not the case and I have accidentally banned the wrong person. You have been unbanned on the servers. Sorry for the mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.