LV

Your Steam Name:Ryan
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:103167090
Your Character Name:William Felx

Ban Length:1 day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member) @Gregg

Ban Reason:VDM X2
Time of Occurrence:4:16 PST
Relevant Evidence:There was no literally evidence of me blantly running people over. Like they were out on the streets and i was going full speed barely any time to react and i hit them its not my fucking fault. Like all they said was that they were on the sidewalk and poof i got banned for one day?
Additional members involved/witnessing: No memebers witnessed this it was only the admin and someone else.

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

@Ryan_

You mingegrabbed and stole an ambulance from another player and purposefully ran over the two people which got you marked for VDMx2.

Why are you choosing to lie in your appeal

Ryan_

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I did not VDM unless VDM counts as me running people over out in the streets then its not I ran people over out on the streets. I also the Ambulance was there for a grab so i just took.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

@Ryan_
Again, that way of stealing the ambulance is mingegrab, you cannot do that.

Second they were not out on the street. This is making me want to appeal this less and less when you know it as well as I do.

You cannot use your vehicle as a weapon or run people over unless your life is threatened, and I know for a fact they were not on the street, or in an area where it'd be hard to miss them.

Ryan_

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Okay Mingegrab I guess and then they were out on the streets I was going full speed i barely had time to react... literal barely time to stop I dont understand why im being banned for something that I had no time to react they were out on the streest alright I passed a red light and shit so i was going pretty fast and then boom they pop out of no where and i hit them

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

You killed two people without any reason and they were not in harms way, you hit them off the road.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.