Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:72948202
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Dennis Hall

Ban Length: Week
Admin who banned you: Hawk

Ban Reason: RDM x2, lying to staff
Time of Occurrence: 12:31
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

So here's what happened. The criminal NPC's and 2 cadets were in a firefight, I helped the npcs. After I got banned a friend told me that you can't do that, I didn't know that. But I never lied to staff? He asked why I killed them, I said they were fighting the NPC's and I helped. I think he missunderstood and thought I said the NPC's did it.

It was a missunderstanding. I find it ridiculous how fast I was banned. We exchanged like 3 lines of dialogue before he banned me, and made little effort to even understand the situation. Please appeal this asap, I already lost a gun because of this.

@hawke @White Blood

hawke

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You killed all the police at the scene, I asked why you killed them all and you couldn't even give me a clear answer why which is why gave you a week considering you didn't even provide a valid reason why you killed them.

Helping NPCs isn't a valid excuse to rush into the scene and kill a bunch of unarmed cadets who only are only armed with police batons just because you thought you'd "help the NPCs". To be honest, that's a pretty lame excuse / reason.

Dennis

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I'm a criminal, when I see npc's marked "Criminal" I thought I was on their side. And I told you that, I said the criminals and cops were fighting and I was helping them. Dude it was a mistake. I never lied to staff and you banned me instead of clearing it up.

I understand what I did wrong, can you just unban me? There are trolls on this server VDMing the entire damn day and I get banned for a week for a missunderstanding?

BS I say. @hawke @White Blood

Dennis

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@-The Founder Can someone help me out here? Obviously Hawke has no interest in hearing me out, if he did he wouldn't have banned me in 30 seconds and frankly I'm getting pretty pissed off with this treatment. Or lack there of.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

How can you think you are on the side of some NPCs who aren't even involved or related to your organization? It's not a miscommunication or misconception it's simply you wanting to get some kills.

You obviously need a time out at this point - I tried giving you a chance earlier last night regarding a situation and it's obvious you're not learning one bit from it.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.