Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59556302
Your Character Name: D'angelo Jarmealious

Target Steam Name: Watermelon Man [Unconfirmed]
Target SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:111039783 [Unconfirmed]
Target Character Name (if known):
[Unknown]

Request Reason:
I was walking around deciding what I was going to do. I went into the garage to get a vehicle, but the ones I wanted were all damaged, and I didn't have any money on me. So I decided to withdraw money from the ATM at the hospital. While walking over there I notice a SWAT Bearcat left unlocked. So I decided to steal it. I had no previous interactions with any law enforcement in that life, and wasn't a threat to anyone. As I was driving away. They promptly broke rule [5.2.1.2] by immediately using lethal force on me. I was disoriented, but not killed. He wasn't able to arrest me due to the server crashing while I was on the ground. Still highly irritating that my theft of a vehicle was ended un-rightfully. I don't know what that chatter was about someone running away, and firing shots. But that was not me. So even if that person convinced the officer that I was the person in question, it is still entirely false. Seeing as they didn't even look at me, or try to identify me. Otherwise they would have realized that they had the wrong person. This behavior was consistent from the police while the server was unstaffed, but tragically this is the only instance I caught on video.
When did the situation occur?: Around 2/1/2020 2:48:35 AM EST.
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/clips/18075821/d1337LMItGv2

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @Julian Grease ,

Your Player Report is now under review, please be patient while I review the evidence provided and your claim. Make sure to keep updated with the report status on this thread as you may be asked to provide further information.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @Julian Grease ,

Regarding your Player Report of "Watermelon Man" (STEAM_0:1:111039783), I can confirm he is the user that shot you out of the SWAT vehicle and set you to disoriented. Based on the evidence provided I deem the following reported user to be violating the following rule(s):
5.2.1.1 - Law Enforcement may only use deadly force when the situation requires the protection of themselves or others. For example, if a person is threatening your life, you may use your weapon in self-defense.
With video evidence, I do not see you as threat enough to openly "code red" and shoot at the vehicle. On that conclusion, the reported user will receive a two day Police Category Blacklist.

Report Accepted,
Thread Locked,
Thread Moved to Handled Player Reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.