Your Steam Name: Jordan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:228783679
Your Character Name: Jordan Cash

Target Steam Name: IDK
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:12502449
Target Character Name (if known): winters

Request Reason: False code red a innocent civilian
When did the situation occur?: today
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/clips/65068508/d1337I4hzGzk?invite=cr-MSxyR2pEYlhmNXAySUgsMjYyMDg3NDEs

Additional members involved/witnessing: none
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: y

Jordannn

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

also got put in jail for 30 mins for mass murder when i wasnt killing anyone

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

@Richard Winters you are being reported. Please provide explanation of your actions within 24 hours or this may be handled without your input.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Richard Winters has failed to respond within 24 hours, and this player report will be handled without their input.

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
5.1.4​
You may not abuse your job by misusing your powers or farm XP.​
Violated​
5.2.1.2​
Law Enforcement can not use lethal force when in pursuit of a fleeing suspect unless your own or civilian lives are in imminent danger or all other attempts to stop the suspect had failed. You must be able to justify your actions if asked by a member of staff.​
Violated​

The best possible justification I can possibly think of for a code red from the context of the video would be ramming the police cars out of the way, but even so I don't feel this is a strong reason to go for such force. Additionally, from viewing logs it does not appear @Jordan Cash committed any notable crimes warranting either a code red or a maximum sentence.

@Richard Winters will receive a 3 Day Police Department Blacklist.

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.
However, I don't see anything lost, but if this is incorrect please feel free to contact me

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.