Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:445364752
Your Character Name: Jimmy Jimson

Target Steam Name: Arron Malone
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:121420666
Target Character Name (if known): Arron Malone

Request Reason: RDM, FailRP, NITRP.
When did the situation occur?: Around midnight at 2/1
Your evidence to support your claim:
First encounter and 5 minutes prior to my death.

"I'm the chief, and it's a crime to steal my vehicle" (headshots a critical guy) "See ya' bitch."

"See you in the queue, buddy!" (possibly referencing the spawncamping taking place at the time) + SteamID

Additional members involved/witnessing: The guy in the golden hat but we never introduced :(
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yep

Asriel

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I was the driver. This was 1 of 2 suspicious code reds I experienced within a span of a few hours, while the server was unstaffed. The other is listed in a separate report, as it involved different people. The PD was definitely in a state of disarray.

Last edited:

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings, @Jimmy Jimson

Your player report is under review, please be patient as we review your claim and evidence provided additionally, @Jimbo Fisher is mentioned in this report therefore he/she has 24-hours to respond or it will be concluded without them.

Last edited:

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I'd like to note real quick that while I never saw his name or steamID, we can tell that:
1) The person shooting is using an M4 Carbine
2) They are not SWAT
3) There were no Lieutenants or Captains online at at time, as shown through my look in the tab menu

This leads me to believe, along with the shooter's own claims via voice chat, that it was the police chief Arron Malone.

Jimbo Fisher

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

hello
first off i want to say is i never planned on trying to kill this man or ever knew him. Me and the swat were trying to kill the guy who was driving (the man in the gold hat). The guy with the gold hat he had a class 3 weapon and was shooting at me and the swat then some how managed to steal my car. I kill this man who made the report thinking he was with the guy with the gold hat also believe he had a class 3 as well. I apologize for killing him. I never spawned camped him and never was going to when i said "see you in the queue" i meant see u in the death timer never meaning i was going to spawn camp him and i didn't kill him in spawn. But I do want to apologize for killing him I thought they both had a class 3 weapon and the man who was driving and stole my car was shooting at us right before he stole it so he was code red. But I will take whatever punishment you feel i deserve. I really am sorry last night was a bad night on the sever and i would like to say I'm sorry and i.m sorry ja for having to deal with me and this and I PROMISE you wont have to deal with me again after this

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings, @Jimmy Jimson

Regarding your player report on the following player(s);

• Arron Malone (STEAM_0:1:121420666)

The evidence provided in the report shows that you were running away from cops, which the officer (@Jimbo Fisher) shot at you. There was no reason for him to shoot at you, as well as kill you when you were down. This player will receive a punishment based upon the evidence and claims provided.

The following player(s) will be issued the following punishment(s) for RDM, FailRP (No Staff Online);

• Arron Malone (STEAM_0:1:121420666) - 2-Day Ban

Player Report Concluded
Thread Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.