Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Soba
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96110903
Your Character Name: Ryan Durocher

Target Steam Name: Sand
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90884747
Target Character Name (if known): He was on duty as an officer, Lt. Herriot.

Request Reason: Failure to value life/code red, What had happened is that I was finished robbing the bank, I was going through the garage to get my car, and just as I'm about to leave he comes into the garage. At this point, he can see I don't have a gun on my back and I have my keys in my hand. The only thing he could assume is that I was going to get away from my car. He sees me opening the garage door and heading towards my car. As I start to go he walks in front of my car and then proceeds to shoot me. No cops in real life would look at this and run in front of someone's car on purpose. He knew what he was doing and did it on purpose so that I couldn't get away.
When did the situation occur?: Around 7 pm est, Nov 20

Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/j67b53

Additional members involved/witnessing: no
Read, understood, and followed player report rules?: yes

Sand Herriot

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Looking at the video clip currently. Let me just real quick point out some things in the report and the video.
As I start to go he walks in front of my car and then proceeds to shoot me.
Ill explain this really quick. In the video you can see he is backing up away from me so I slowly approach him. He starts of by being on the left side of the car. I attempt to slowly approach him as he runs to the garage door. My overall goal was to try and follow him but I end up getting caught in his driving. Your report is making it sound like I ran INTO A MOVING CAR, which is not really true. I personally believe that I was in front of your car before you began to try and run me over.
No cops in real life would look at this and run in front of someone's car on purpose.
I was in front of your car because I was CHASING you there. lets look back at that video. You go from the left side of your car runing to the middle then the right side where the driver side is. I was attempting to follow you around the car but you end up getting inside the car and end up trying to kill me.

At this point, he can see I don't have a gun on my back and I have my keys in my hand
Your point that you didn't have a gun on your back kinda makes no since. I had the right to point my gun at you because you were robbing the bank and You could have definitely had a pistol on you, which is why I had my gun out. Just because you dont have a class 3 on your back doesn't mean you aren't a threat.
The only thing he could assume is that I was going to get away from my car
Not really. You had multiple options. Lets go through my thought process really quick. You had more options to escape arrest then just running to your car. You could have A: pulled out a gun and attempted to kill be (You could have had a pistol on you), or B: Open up the Garage and run on foot. I was not 100% certain you were going to make a dash to your car. You say that I got in front of your car to prevent you from getting away, and to that I say you had many different options of escape other than rushing to your car, which is the mindset I had

This is a pretty important factor that should be noted. My main intent was to slowly approach you so I can make the arrest. You ran from the left side of your car to the middle then to the right side. I attempted to slowly approach you so I followed you TO THE MIDDLE. You then made a break for it to your car. I attempt to try and chase you but you end up making it into your car.

Overall I do not think that this is FTVL or false code red. You damaged me with your car and you attempted to kill me, enough said. As for FTVL I also don't think it was that. I was attempted to follow you in which I ended up being in front of your car when you drove it. My plan was to stand in front of your car to FOLLOW YOU, not to be ran over.

If an admin deems that this is FTVL, I am sorry. But currently I do not believe it is.
If it is deemed FTVL I will contribute to the stuff that you lost. I had no intent of breaking any rule. I went on cop to simply have fun after not playing monolith for a while.

Edit: Also why didn't you just wait to make a report in game? It only took like 10 minutes for a staff to accept mine. Seems like you just made a forum report instead to make me write and waste my time.

Last edited:

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing the provided evidence, I do not see any rule breaks on the reported players part. As a result, this report will be denied.

Player Report Status: Denied / Locked / Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.