ottogame

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Eric Monster
Steam Name: ottogame
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156651847

Date and time of loss: 2019-05-24 around 17:40 CEST
What happened: Cops falsely raided and jumped over fence and shot us from the roof on the other side

What do you need refunded: 2 stacks of coca leafs*, 6 kerosine, 6 acid bottles, 32 cocaine
Evidence: @Tristan (we have already discussed this in a sit) and

Last edited:

Tristan

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I can verify this and that I voided this raid because of rule breaks that were brought up in the sit. However, it looks like these are the exact items lost:
5/24/2019 @ 8:38:55 AMBobby Snutz (STEAM_0:0:XXXXXX) confiscated 6x Kerosene, 6x Sulfuric Acid, 20x Cocaine, 16x Coca Leaf, 16x Coca Leaf, 16x Coca Leaf from Eric Monster (STEAM_0:0:XXXXXX)Police

Unless @ottogame would like to refute this with more evidence.

ottogame

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Tristan I had more cocaine in some barrels waiting to be picked up, but some swat member pressed e on the barre land took the cocaine and destroyed it, dont know if you can see it in the video, if not i have no evidence and you can ignore the 32 cocaine and just give me 20

ottogame

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Tristan Oh and im sorry for saying 4 stacks of leafs, i didnt really remember how many. So i will change it to 2 stacks

Yeffrey

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact me, a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team to assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.