Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Russel Jong-Un
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:238796263
Your Character Name: Jimmy Harrison

Target Steam Name: Devin
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:228831002
Target Character Name (if known): Nick Litchfield

Request Reason: I was demoted as captain, for absolutely no reason. I was standing inside of bank talking to some of my org members, and suddenly I was demoted. This leaves one person that could've demoted me, the chief.
When did the situation occur?:Around 12:50 AM CST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: Kaeso Stacks
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Under review, @Devin07 you are the player in question here, you have 24hours to respond

Devin07

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was told by the previous chief not sure who it was but it was a guest and he told me the captain was corrupt that I should take his job and demote him. Now that I've seen the video I know that I was wrong to trust the word of that 1 man and I should've investigated a little further into the matter.

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

The following player report has been Accepted. @Devin07 thank you for being upfront and honest in your mistake, but unfortunately, this will result in a warning point.

Please remember that Monolith is a role play community and it's what we all come here for. I agree with your statement that you "should have investigated" the allegations and I hope going forward you can deal with these type of situations more accordingly.

Thread locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.