Colonel Cookie

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Romero Cookie
Steam Name: Colonel Cookie
SteamID64:[/B] STEAM_1:1:104862617

Date and time of loss: 5:30ish
What happened: A False R10 Raid was done by the Police. Resulting in my death and the destruction/loss of my Items. At first It thought I was going to be compensated in game but @Drake told me to make a Refund Request.

What do you need to be refunded: 1x Mini-Fridge 2x Chem Stands 2x Chem Burners 1x M14 1x AP Sight

Evidence: I believe @Bryan1504 and @Drake can vouch for me.

Drake

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

There was a raid going on that was causing a lot of trouble report wise. I never found out if it was false or not but @Bryan1504 might know more than I do.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I didn't personally have any part of this raid, or any sit regarding this situation, do you know exactly who handled the sit and called it false, if so tag them here, if it is drake and he said that he never found out whether it was false or not there isn't much we can do since there was no rule break proven to be broken.

Colonel Cookie

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I didn't personally have any part of this raid, or any sit regarding this situation, do you know exactly who handled the sit and called it false, if so tag them here, if it is drake and he said that he never found out whether it was false or not there isn't much we can do since there was no rule break proven to be broken.
@nikolaiAK47 Should know who handled it.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, due to insufficient evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.