LV

Your Steam Name: Lil Peep
Your Steam ID:
copy to clipboardSTEAM_0:1:44860428
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Gustav Ahr

Admin being reported: @Tango

Reason for Report: False RDM claim/excessive punishment
Time of Occurrence: morning on 7/24/18
Evidence to support your claim: i would assume server logs would be able to back this up.
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Reason for report:
I had put a bounty on a cop for $9000, moments later i recieved a warrant for my arrest which i could only assume was for trying to get a cop kileld (attempted murder) i was driving around a few minutes later in the police parking lot, i got pulled over by the cop i put the bounty on he got out so i hit him with my car and ran off

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Lil Peep,
How would you know that is the guy you set a bounty on, cause it wasn't, the guy you set a bounty on was Drosa, he wasn't the one you ran over. You ran him over for stopping you, even though he had no weapon out at all, they were also detectives, which you would not have known.

This punishment is not excessive as I followed the guideline, you had multiple warnings for VDM before this, and it stacked up to your punishment, that is not my fault, this is your fault. You should not be VDMing someone unless they directly pose a threat to you. @Hazza the one you requested also said in-game to just dish out the punishment.

That is all I have to input, we will leave it up to management.

Kind regards,
Tango

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Vehicle Deathmatch is not allowed without a proper reason. You may use your vehicle as a weapon if your or a befriended life is in immediate danger and no other option of self defense is available.

Additionally, there are no evidence attached to this report.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.