Years of Mono

LV

[BOI]Thickboots
STEAM_0:1:456070217
Tyler Park

@cocapuffpuff
STEAM_0:0:143248590
Phill Murphy

No valid rp reason to taze me just conceitivly tazes me for the thrill of tazing me
4:20 am ish est
https://medal.tv/clips/19440376/d1337fu4SiAN
This video clip shows him tazing me with no reason i did nothing to deserve this punishment of him tazing me many times missuses of cop equipment.

Yes i have read and understood the report rules.

Astronut121w

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

he clipped out of the video the backstory as to why I tased him in the first place

Airless

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Astronut121w the first part i dident have in the clip because it was at town hall and all i did was vape inside a aloud vaping area but you decied to taze me many times and as for the other part in there you tazed me for opening a door to a crime seen witch you told me not to do so it was ubsrution of justice so i reddem that valid but as seeming you dident cuff me any of those times and you let me go when i went over to the retail place to help u find the guy who started to shoot at me rdm yall started to taze me for no reason as from what happend in town hall tho u had already let me go therefore its a differnt situatation and i should have only been tazed for a valid reason

Airless

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@Astronut121w Can you tell me the full story of what happened on your side?

Astronut121w

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

me and the captain were in town hall. we had caution tape over the courtroom doors to prevent anyone from coming in as it was a crime scene. Tyler rees decided that it would be a good idea to keep opening up the door constantly despite me and the captain telling him multiple times not to. i then made the decision to tase him and try to remove him from the lobby so that he wouldn't do it again. he walked back in so i then handcuffed him to remove him from the lobby were he then again walked back in. a few minutes later we walked out the back door of the town hall were mr.rees decided to follow us. i then decided to tase him due to him constantly following us and blowing smoke in our faces. i didn't want to deal with it anymore so i decided to leave the scene to prevent another issue from rising.

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Astronut121w yeah the reason i clipped the town hall tazig is cause i deemed that valid but the reason i floowed you to find the guy near bank is cause he shot me too not just you he shot me so i wanted to see him die but also town hall if you let me go then the situation is over at the retail store is a differtn sit and vaping is not a valid reason to taze me

Airless

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings, @tyler rees

Regarding your player report on the following player(s);

Cocapuffpuff STEAM_0:0:143248590

The evidence provided in the report shows that this person falsely tased you. They will be issued a 2-day blacklist from police jobs for tasing you for no reason when staff wasn't on,

Player Report Concluded
Thread Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.