Banshee

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Tobias
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:91239249
Your Character Name: Jacob Ramirez

Warning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Hisoka

Warn Reason: I got a warning because I apparently broke FearRP. I was driving around in my dodge when 2 guys on the white warehouse decide to start yelling stop your vehicle, so I kept driving and went away. I previously had a previous situation like this in which I was on cop and some guys told me to pull over and I just kept driving, and the handling staff said that it was okay and that it was not breaking. The same situation happened here.
Time of Occurrence: 07:56PM EST
Relevant Evidence: None
Additional members involved/witnessing: Dont remember names of the guys reporting me

Additional Notes:
I do not wish Hisoka to be punished, I just believe that this warning wasn't fair.
I used the ban appeal format as I thought it was more appropriate for this situation.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Either you make a proper staff report, with the correct format, to report the staff member or you don't. There's no way to "appeal" warning points.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

If you make a statement to an administrator and later change your story we will NOT be able to revert any handed out punishment - that mistake is solely on you.
We are not able to remove any warning points - even if they were handed out by mistake unless we modify database entries which we're 99% not going to do.

Closed and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.