Jason Letterman

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Curious.
My fastest way I ever made money was most likely doing weed when it was super op. Made like 100K in 30 minutes. It was amazing.

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Chopping willow logs

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Playing poker in truenorth.

ammeo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Received 22k as a Christmas gift today only one minute after logging into the server. The fastest 22k i have ever made.

Mak

Mentor
Mentor
Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Probably drugs, or raids/bank raids. You can receive a lot of money of both of them.

Bloom

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

working as a tow truck driver if you save up for a month you will be bear rich ygm

nick.

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

betting 100k on black and winning

jackstacs

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Take a bunch of baits, cooking oil, and a stove out to the swordfish/sunfish spot. Alternate baits and keep on fishing. Stove fits on the boat and is cordless, so you can stick that in the RHIB and fry as you go.
If the fish are biting right, you can make a good bit of profit pulling a fish out of the water every few seconds. When one type quits biting, switch baits. Think 16 sunfish go for 12k on 0 tax, swordfish for 9k at the market.

Not the most profitable thing ever, but it is something different to do and you can make a few hundred thousand dollars pretty quick if you have some luck with the fish.

Quantum

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

GKVKoq6.png

Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I once made 500k from selling cocaine took a lot of time but I made money quick selling it

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Being a god at gambling made me 3mil in a day or two so yea. Definitely uh not for everyone tho.

WhiteTiger

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

Bet 500k on black and won.
then bet 1mil on red and lost.

rich to poor speedrun AMA.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

grinding coke on paralake penthouse

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

So depending on your grind in a single day, I make a ton of weapons and profit pretty quickly. Here is my day to day list
-Get a warehouse for crushing chunks and making weapons
-Hire multiple people to get me chunks for about 10k (i focus on copper, coal and iron)=30k total
-Continue to crush throughout the day until i have no room where i need to smelt it.
-Get the new chunks by my workers and crush them as well
-Crush chunks&making weapons at the same time

At the end of the day, I can make about 16 AKs which is 8k each which if you would sell all it would be 128k per day.

Also people know me well enough that they place orders via imessage and i make the weapons for them and its guaranteed you'll get money. I just made 18 guns in a single day for two people, 5 MP5s (6k), 5 UMP45s (7k), 3 Vectors(11k), 5 Thompsons (7k) (prices we agreed upon beforehand and that's 133k total in a single day.

After paying your workers, selling guns and everything, in the end you should make 100k at the end of the day. within 10 days you'll be close or at 1 million. I'm currently at 750k as of 1/23/20

Literally the only downside is raiders which can ruin your profits so its a dangerous game

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So depending on your grind in a single day, I make a ton of weapons and profit pretty quickly. Here is my day to day list
-Get a warehouse for crushing chunks and making weapons
-Hire multiple people to get me chunks for about 10k (i focus on copper, coal and iron)=30k total
-Continue to crush throughout the day until i have no room where i need to smelt it.
-Get the new chunks by my workers and crush them as well
-Crush chunks&making weapons at the same time

At the end of the day, I can make about 16 AKs which is 8k each which if you would sell all it would be 128k per day.

Also people know me well enough that they place orders via imessage and i make the weapons for them and its guaranteed you'll get money. I just made 18 guns in a single day for two people, 5 MP5s (6k), 5 UMP45s (7k), 3 Vectors(11k), 5 Thompsons (7k) (prices we agreed upon beforehand and that's 133k total in a single day.

After paying your workers, selling guns and everything, in the end you should make 100k at the end of the day. within 10 days you'll be close or at 1 million. I'm currently at 750k as of 1/23/20

Literally the only downside is raiders which can ruin your profits so its a dangerous game
U know u can make 75k in 30 mins with coke tho lol

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

U know u can make 75k in 30 mins with coke tho lol

im not good with drugs really. Plus making guns is a plus since you can use your own products

Aleksandr

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Sold my Old Car. 500k at once

Alistair Jack

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

When I first started playing I realised that you could earn 40k from a silent bank robbery so I did this like 10 times.