Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: faze ming
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155769862 
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Rahat Amend

Ban Length:eek:ne week
Admin who banned you: kenny

Ban Reason: I was a taxi driver and while driving there were tons of skids in the middle of the road on the side of the bank and u know how cancer-driving is so i couldnt turn in time and I hit them all also there wasnt a stop sign where I hit them there wasn't a crossing area where I hit them either and I have an eye witness 
Time of Occurrence: 4:20 pm
Relevant Evidence: Had multiple people witness what happened but the admin did not care and one of the guys involved said he doesn't care that I ran him over
Additional members involved/witnessing: Jimmie Johnson

Last edited by a moderator:

Ace Briggs

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your request is now under review. We would like to here the moderators side of the story first until we jump to any conclusions though.

Kenny

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Shoot, nobody tagged me so I didn't see this. Regardless, here's my side of the story.

You were banned for VDMx3, failRP, and lying to a staff member. When I teleported you to my location and asked you about it, you said you did not kill anybody and did not act very seriously in the sit. I brought Jemz as a witness, and he confirmed that you were indeed VDMing, as he submitted the ticket. As you can see in the logs, he killed 3 people in the timespan of a minute. You said that you couldn't turn in time and hit them all, when in fact you killed the first person 30 seconds before you proceeded to kill the other two, in what I presume was your "not being able to turn in time" excuse. 

evidence.jpg

FaZe MING

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I hit one when I first got the taxi because the kid wouldn't move out of the way of my car and I was 100 percent seriously in the sit and I also told u I only hit people if they got in the way on the road during that sit which they all did so the lying to staff ban was false. I also had someone in my taxi at the time and he witness me hitting the kids in front of the bank and he would tell u they were in the middle of the road i told u that i had a witness but you did not care to hear the story from someone else

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenny

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Perhaps I should have brought a witness from your side of the story regardless of whether him being your friend or not, but I'm still not buying your excuse.

Even if they were in the road, you should have realized after killing the first person, that you needed to drive more carefully. However, you proceeded to run over two other people, and I think in that sense, it still counts as VDMx3. This overlaps with the failRP offense. Also, you did try to lie to me by saying you didn't kill anybody at first, until I brought out the logs. Regardless of how you acted during the sit, that was not included in your ban reason so I will dis regard it. This ban was justified, and your appeal has been denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.