LV

Your Steam Name: tiv2guy (Joey Sharp)
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:244035284
Your Character Name: Joey Sharp

Ban Length: 12 Hours
Banning Staff Member: @NotDM

Ban Reason: Fear RP 2nd Offense
Time of Occurrence: 7:50ish 1/14/19
Reason for Unban: When I was being Mugged it was in a public area, I was about to get into my limo and then 2 men walk out and attempt to start shooting. My SS Kills one of them but one comes over and says hands up. There was only 1 person and Fear RP is considered 2 people. I began to shoot him and Police came right away and saved me. I did kill the man but a sergeant came to help. I'm sorry for what I did and did not intend what I was banned for. I sincerely apologize and hope this gets Accepted.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Can't find steam ID or Steam Name

NotDM

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

All right, when I had brought you to the sit I had asked why you had broke FearRP and you told me "they tried to mug[/kidnap] me in a public area" which was not, I'd also like to add that during the sit they said they had you at gunpoint and you tried running which I then asked you if this was true and you tell me it was only one of them, I then asked the person who made the report and he said they were both trying to mug you by the alley, another thing is when I brought you the first thing you said was they tried to mug me in a public area and so I figured they both tried to mug seeing as that was the first thing you said. After that said I came with the conclusion that you had broke FearRP, you will wait out the punishment.

Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.