Your Steam Name: Purple
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95449263
Your Character Name: Louis Riel

Target Steam Name: Ethan
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114806014
Target Character Name (if known): Ethan Verelli

Request Reason: Broke Fear RP
When did the situation occur?: 3:29 EST Thursday April 30th
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/clips/23368065/d1337DiB2lPD While in a shoot out Ethan Verelli got into his vehicle and I approched the vehicle and ordered him to get out with his hands up he exited on my side of the vehicle with his gun on his back, I ordered him to put his hands up but instead he equiped his gun crouched then shot at me even though i had ordered him to put his hands up at gun point both while he was in his vehicle and when he got out.

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @Purple ,

Your Player Report is under-review. Please be patient whilst I review your evidence and claim provided.

@Ethann - You are being reported so please state your side.

Kind Regards,
SCOTTISH

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The Nissan Skyline is right driver sided car so I thought I was gonna hop out on the right, but I hopped out on the left which I didn't realize until I died.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Regarding the Player Report [ @Purple @Ethann ],

Following the review of the video, evidence provided the following outcome was made:

@Ethann Per the current situation you entered the vehicle, although the officer cannot see you in the vehicle (due to tint level) or know where you are sitting they demand you get out of the vehicle, upon getting out there are three law enforcement with class three firearms which you would have been clearly aware of, there was a couple of seconds of delay in the deployment of your weapon and in this instance, you were under-fear roleplay in which I find you in violation of the following server rules:
  • 2.4.5 - When any Law Enforcement Officers have you at gunpoint, FearRP applies at all times. This, however, excludes Detectives.
  • 2.4.6 - FearRP only applies for vehicles if the driver is placed at gunpoint by the driver-side window. Any other instance does not constitute FearRP for the driver, and the driver and the passengers of the vehicle may flee.
  • 2.4.7 - When under FearRP you must obey orders given to you as long as they are within server rules.
To conclude, as in my understanding that some server rules have been modified and not all users are aware of the changes despite having their own responsibility to update themselves on server rules you will be issued with a Two Day Weapons Blacklist which you may appeal as you had enough time to put your hands up whilst being surrounded but failed to value your characters life, this isn't a movie, this is a game; on the server, we make sure server rules are the most realistic and less restricting so you can somewhat experience a good roleplay situation.

Report Accepted,
Thread Locked,
Thread Moved to Handled Player Reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.