Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:brendenshelley11
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:181624310
Your Character Name: Rico Wong

Target Steam Name:????/
Target SteamID:????????
Target Character Name (if known):sun lao

Request reason:fear rp dose not drop his weapons, after a good amount off time with a gun to is head
When did the situation occur?: like a day or 2 ago
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

sp00fy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

As I watch this now, it totally looks as though I went AFK to avoid losing my items, haha.
I was distracted by something IRL, hence the 10-15 seconds without response, but eventually I start typing, as you can see right before he just shoots me. I actually missed him even zip-tying me and telling me to drop the guns, which is why is responded with "What", as I honestly didn't know what he wanted. Had he simply repeated his request instead of ending me whilst I was typing, I would had given the items to him, as those are the rules and I like to follow those.

TL;DR:
I wasn't intentionally trying to stall the mugging, but simply missed his orders due to an IRL distraction.

sp00fy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Also:
upload_2017-10-20_11-51-7.png
(screenshot from provided evidence)

Rico World

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

i had been watching the the tavern for awhile to raid it, then i drove past again and seen them all standing there so i took my chance. at 2:27 i told u to drop them, at 2:46 i shot u. i think it was a good amount of time to drop the stuff, its not my fault ur doing IRL stuff then roleplaying

Last edited:

deleted_user_574

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you for the report! This report meets our criteria, and has been ACCEPTED. The player(s) in question will revive the following punishment for their actions: @sp00fy Will receive a warning for his actions this is due to the severity of the issue

Thread has been locked and moved.