Your Steam Name: White Skeleton
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22329608
Your Character Name: Nero White

Ban Length: 2 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):

Ban Reason: FearRP
Time of Occurrence: Around 4:00 pm Central Standard Time
Relevant Evidence:
An explanation of the VOD above (as there's a lot to watch, about half an hour) is; I was advertising that I was selling airsoft guns, and IMed two people to meet at the Premium Locker in suburbs, a very uncommon spot to meet for that kind of thing. Both players that I IMed were not detectives (one being not premium and the other being confirmed later when he took a Lt hostage), and yet somehow police were already set up at suburbs to arrest me when I spoke to my two customers. I did throw my guns in the vault when an Lt told me to not move from behind, but it was only because I knew they were stream sniping or metagaming somehow already and I wanted to avoid the 30 minute wait time from staff. The Lt told me a detective had conducted a sting operation to warrant my arrest, even though a detective wasn't present at suburbs. I was arrested for kidnapping, a completely separate crime, and then got another search warrant placed on me about three minutes after I got out of jail for no reason.

Bottom line; the police metagamed by either stream sniping or some other way to see that I had illegal firearms and where I was going to sell them, arrested me for kidnapping, and random warranted me after my sentence was served. I couldn't break FearRP when there wasn't a real roleplay scenario in the first place.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Jon Gotti, Lt. Petersen, Coco Horze

WhiteSkeleton

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

If you wanted to see the arrest and contact with my customers, skip ahead about five minutes in the VOD. I just started it from the time I advertised the sale, to show my IM messages that no detective or police were told I would be in suburbs.

EDIT: Also, I want to add. The first search warrant they put on me for my initial arrest; they cannot provide evidence for why that was issued. The only possible way they could've known I would be in suburbs to set up a trap was by meta-gaming, most likely stream sniping. No one can provide evidence of me actually possessing illegal weapons.

Last edited:

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I'll keep this brief as I was the one that placed the warrant and arrested you. Coco was the detective on scene. You placed an AD offering to sell illegal replicas, you were warranted and arrested after Coco baited you out to the suburbs. A random LT arrested you for one minute accidentally, for kidnapping due to him believing you held me hostage. Not the bald friend. This was unfortanate but you served time so oh well, that's the end of it. Or so I thought.
As soon as you got out of jail you placed yet another ad saying you were selling replica weapons, I assume to copbait considering you got out of jail less than 20 seconds prior for the same reason.
This is the video you were banned for
but I'd be more than happy to provide the rest of the situation which has you constantly calling me a "fucking retard" and threatening to call an admin as "replicas aren't illegal"

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I'm aware of the appeal, give me a bit to respond.

WhiteSkeleton

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I wasn't cop baiting with the second advertisement, nor did I advertise I was selling illegal replicas. If you read the law book, the only replicas that can be considered illegal are ones with automatic capabilities. I did not advertise for guns that had automatic capabilities, yet still received a warrant. Also, Coco is a pretty terrible detective for helping in the taking hostage of an Lt.

Coco also cannot provide evidence of me possessing the illegal firearm, which I supposedly had. I was selling a P99 to Jon Gotti at the time of the tazing.

Can Coco post any evidence he has here for my arrest?

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

As I said, I can provide the whole situation if staff deem it necessary. Although it seems irrelevant to you breaking FearRP, metagaming, constantly insulting me and depositing weapons while you are being arrested.

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for review...

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Okay, so ignoring the insane amount of Metagaming going on in your footage. You were banned for breaking FearRP and FailRP (Combat Depositing.) which is seen clear as day here. Cop baiting while yes, I agree you were cop baiting but that was not the reason for the ban here.

I will lower your ban to 6 hours, but you really need to improve your behavior. Fessing up and saying "Yeah I did something I shouldn't have, I'm sorry" goes a lot further than trying to fight tooth and nail. Let this be a lesson to better yourself in the future. If you think someone else is breaking a rule, make a report. Two wrongs don't make a right

Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.