Not open for further replies.

TwewT

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

our Steam Name: TwewT
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148239599
Your Character Name: Cobey Castalone

Target Steam Name: Unknown, please refrain to logs.
Target SteamID: N/A
Target Character Name (if known): N/A Although his nickname is "little man"

Request Reason: What can i say? Dude got cocky and decided to rdm. No RP reason for it. If it helps anybody to identify him, he's the guy that's always called "little man" on PD. HOWEVER, this is no excuse to rdm, and is completely unacceptable.
When did the situation occur?: APROX 1:02AMish Central American Time January 12th 2022
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/7zImFcFZg5DTF/d1337uvGFs97?invite=cr-MSwwcDMsOTY0OTM5NCw
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

@andrewh2007 you are being reported. You have 24 hours to provide your side of the situation or this may be handled without your input.

andrewh2007

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

the man kept bulling me and calling me little man and he was abusing or bulling which is not allowed i believe and i told him to stop 5 times and if he wouldnt then i said he die

TwewT

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

the man kept bulling me and calling me little man and he was abusing or bulling which is not allowed i believe and i told him to stop 5 times and if he wouldnt then i said he die
Not applicable here homie. You were a citizen at the time of RDM. I'd understand the meme and to be told to stop as a fellow PD officer, However IRL you would never kill somebody for calling you a little man for example. It just doesn't make any sense between 2 citizens.

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
2.2.1​
You may not kill or knock out players without a valid In-Character reason.@andrewh2007Violated
2.2.2​
You may not kill a player for simply insulting you. Threaten them with a weapon and alternatively shoot them to injure them first. If they persist after this, you are free to kill them.@andrewh2007Violated

As referenced by rule 2.2.2 you cannot simply kill a player for simply insulting you. First, you must threaten the player and if it persists you can shoot to injure. Since you were recently let off a weapons blacklist that punishment will be reinstated.

@andrewh2007 will receive 1 Month Weapon Blacklist

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.

I can confirm the following, please contact me if there are any mistakes
  • $1,683

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.