Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: memo

Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:210922618

Your Character Name: Sandra Santos

Ban Length: Perma

Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @console

Ban Reason: Failure to report an alt, association with drama, multiple offenses

Unban Reason: It's been a little over half a year since I last played and I've changed my behavior for the better. At the time of the occurrence, I thought the person who was alting was going to just mass and get it over with, I never tried to give this person anything or help him mass I simply just watched and I understand that I should have reported him. I didn't know he was going to raid people with cheats and ruin other player's experiences. For the other alternate account, I fully do not know who it was specifically but If I could remember someone it was "Panzer" who's alt was named "Rony Ravioli" or a time when a person named "RXSM" who was screen sharing on a discord named "Palomino" I thought nothing of it to report because he was just talking to people and got banned the same day. All the alts I didn't report were banned on the same day they played or I thought they weren't harming the community but I do understand that it is still against the rules regardless of what they are doing. I miss all my friends who are playing and everyone that I talked to and I genuinely had an amazing time playing the server making new friends and people talk to. I completely acknowledge what I did was wrong and I apologize to everyone who was affected by the alt. I feel lucky just being able to make an appeal, due to what I did was extremely wrong and was not taken lightly by the staff team.
I am very sorry I regret my actions and if I had the chance to go back and change what I did at the start I would have. if you choose to trust me and unban me I will not take playing on the server for granite as I did before my ban I am truly sorry. I completely understand if this appeal gets denied, due to how I acted before and my extensive history. Thank you for reading my appeal and have a great rest of your Spring Break.

Message me on discord at memo#0574, if I need to share anything or if you have any questions.

Sincerely, Memo5.

Time of Occurrence: 8 months ago

Additional members involved/witnessing:

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Memo,

Taking into account your history and several rulebreaks, including affiliation with drama and failure to report alternate accounts, the ban will not be lifted.
As for the last ban reason, you were banned for failure to report an alternate account (again) and drama affiliation.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.