First introduction

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

JacobGolden

Jan 22, 2019
Hi everyone my name is Jacob, I've been on the server a few days now and you'll be seeing me on the forums more. I work a lot of mandatory overtime but in my free time you'll see me online or chilling with my girlfriend who I am currently building a computer for her to be a member of the monolith community.

Reactions: The JD

Johnny Wick

Aug 9, 2017
A cramped room with a s**t computer
Hi everyone my name is Jacob, I've been on the server a few days now and you'll be seeing me on the forums more. I work a lot of mandatory overtime but in my free time you'll see me online or chilling with my girlfriend who I am currently building a computer for her to be a member of the monolith community.
Wish I could get my girlfriend involved xddd
good luck man

Reactions: gm1003

The JD

Oct 19, 2018
If you have a GF that plays gmod that's a keeper my guy.

Reactions: gm1003

The JD

Oct 19, 2018
Also as say to most new players make sure you read the rules so you don't get banned. Use !help<type msg> if u have questions in game. Also take a look at that guides on the forums they r very helpful.

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Dec 10, 2017
Welcome welcome