Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: HotdogMustard
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): 76561198087811248
Your Character Name: Julio Smith

Ban Length: Permanently Banned
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @PMX

Ban Reason: Using cheating software (I promise I was not).

Unban Reason: While I was still on the server in the video, I has standing on a vehicle. Therefore it could have registered me as flying and banned me for using a cheating software.
If the ban was manually done by the moderator @PMX , please reach out to me because I do not know the reason of the ban. I can strongly say I have never used hacks or cheats and on top of that I really don't know how to get into it or what it would be used for on a server like Monolith. I have never had a history of using hacks or cheats. I genuinely just want to play the game on the server, even if it means all of the items and time that I have put into leveling has to be taken and reset. Please respond to my appeal. Thank you for your time.

Time of Occurrence: Approximately 04:21 AM on November 2, 2019

Additional members involved/witnessing: The same video from my last appeal.

Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,
As mentioned in your previous appeal, a year ago, we detected you using cheating software. We asked if you had anything else to say, and you failed to reply. And now, one year later, you are appealing your cheating ban, claiming innocence?

Hotdog

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

With all do respect, I don't understand how it is possible to detect me using a cheating software. I don't know what to say other then standing with what I believe which is me knowing that I didn't cheat. May I assure you that I am not some "internet troll" that is attempting to get out of the situation at hand just to do something stupid and end up right back here where it all started.

I apologize for not responding to my first appeal due not receiving a notification. The reason for my ban appeal being so late (a year later) is because at the time IRL issues were being made a priority.

Let it be known that I have never been banned on any Steam games, especially on any Garry's Mod severs. I am unsure if there is away to prove this but if there is, I am more then happy to share.

@PMX or any other moderator, if possible I would appreciate it if I would be able to schedule a Discord call to discuss the issue in more detail.

Again, Thank You.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

After further review, this ban will remain in effect.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.