Status
Not open for further replies.

Ingolf

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Banning Staff Member (@Admin): @PMX
Ban Reason: Exploiting
Unban Reason: I got permabanned for Exploiting, but how am I supposed to make an appeal for my ban when I can't even access the forums. To be honest, I don't even really know why I got banned in the first place, but my guess is that I spawn with a bong every time I die/reconnect. Also, I had a bug where I used to spawn with a TV, but why should I be permabanned for some minor bugs like these.

Some months ago I made a bug report, but I had no error(s) in the console so the report got denied. After this, I thought that there was no point in reporting my problems/bugs.

Here is the video proof of the report I just talked about:

Time of Occurrence: Yesterday

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Well, it is weird how you don't remember the bug you were exploiting (very convenient), as you have been doing it for a long time and only stopped when you were banned. I still believe you remember what you were doing, since you exploited the bug heavily.

But if you don't want to confess or say anything that's fine. We have evidence that shows it, Community Management is aware of it and denying will only make it worst for yourself to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.