KyZac21

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Forum Ban Appeal Format

-------------------------------------------

Banning Staff Member (@Admin): @PMX
Ban Reason: Unacceptable Behavior and Breaching Community Rules
Unban Reason: I don't even know what I got banned for. I'm assuming its because I reported a comment on Tuko's post and I said some stuff that was about Franklin. I seriously don't know at this point for whatever I said I apologize. I really don't even recall anything that's been recent. If you can tell me I can explain myself. I was surfing through my discord messages and noticed that ethan had blocked me and I scroll up to see a grabify link. I am assuming my ban was for this. We were friends before and I practically sent this to all my trusted friends as a joke I was not going to grab their ip and dox them or whatever. None the less I don't even know how to do that and me and ethan got into an argument about him countering our raids at bank as cop so obviously I would get mad but then he did it a second time. So he just pissed me off, I apologize for acting so vulgar and childish to him, I would go up to him and sincerely apologize but he blocked me on every communication platform there is. I promise to never act so childish to other people in the future as my actions led to a person being depressed or hurt. I will be more mindful about this in the future as I regret saying those things and will never say them again. About that grabify link I was stupid, I thought it would be funny, I never intentionally sent it to break the community rules, I apologize sincerely and promise to never send those types of links. I really regret doing these things and hope to be forgiven but if not then I will still not break my promise about being an actual human being. Thank you for reading.

Time of Occurrence: 6/21/20

-------------------------------------------

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

What you did was completely unacceptable and is not tolerated in this community.

You may appeal your ban again, in one month.
Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.