Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLoser27

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Banning Staff Member (@Admin): @Thanewolfe (Banned me from server so I'm assuming forums too?)
Ban Reason: For 3rd Party Software
Unban Reason: I would like a chance to prove my innocents and come back and play Monolith again, I never cheated and don't know where to even begin with any of that, I don't want a viruses on my computer, I've made around 15 videos some Montage some just messing around, Why would I take the time to 1. Record if I was cheating, 2. make these montages/recordings, 3. or even bother with this appeal if I didn't wanna prove my innocents, I am willing to record 24/7 like I always did while on the server. 4. Would I also die as much as I did if I was cheating? Wouldn't I win all the fights? 5. I've played as well since EARLY 2017 and have put nearly 4,500 hours into the server. Please take all this into consideration as all I want to do is be able to play a game I used to enjoy and see this new update that is out.

Time of Occurrence: A little over a month now

Last edited:

TheLoser27

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Also if you want to talk more or go into more depth about some of these perhaps we can talk on discord my tag is TheLoser#1473

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, the ban will not be lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.