Status
Not open for further replies.

GazzyGarcia

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

-------------------------------------------

Banning Staff Member (@Admin): @Skojenmeister
Ban Reason: ORG Thread Violation (shit talking)
Unban Reason: I just wanted to say with deep regret that I am sorry to all the parties involved and I will admit yes I did get out of hand and I become highly toxic during the thread for MSIDE v2.0. And after taking time away from the server and forums have been doing a lot of thinking and my actions were highly uncalled for. I’m not here to beg, but I am 21 and as an adult I shouldn’t be toxic to the player base or staff because there is that population of high schoolers that still play here. If a less sentence for my suspension could be possible that would be great. I am sorry once again and this behavior won’t be shown from myself again.

Time of Occurrence: a few days ago

-------------------------------------------

GazzyGarcia

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Skojenmeister Once again I am sorry to let people down with my behavior, I will also be apologizing to Ethan as that was the person I was shit talking to. Merry Christmas as well!

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @GazzyGarcia,

I have throughly read your appeal, and I do appreciate your maturity in this matter. However, as we both understand, your actions were unacceptable.

We have rules to safeguard, and to keep all of our community members feel safe. If a rule is violated, then there will be a consequence to that. Infractions will occur, which sometimes may lead to suspensions, and more extreme measures of preventing harmful activity.

Do you agree to follow all applicable forum rules, and to be respectful to all forum users?

GazzyGarcia

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Yes @Skojenmeister i do understand after these last few days thinking about recent things I’ve done in the forums (irl too that’s why I been thinking a lot) and you have my word something like this on the forums or oocly will never happen again. That is why I decided to take a break for a bit and still won’t return until late next week because I am needing time to take care of myself. I respect your decision for whatever it is, if I have to prove it to you by having good interactions with other players then I will proceed to do so. Just that night I was very stressed out because of things going on in real life and shouldn’t have taken it out on other players on the forums or in game.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Make sure it doesn't happen again, so that you can avoid further infractions.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.