Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: selling old men
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Harrison Wong

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Foxtrawt

Reason for Report: Abuse of powers, Reviving mid combat, phys-gunning mid combat
Time of Occurrence:December 22nd
Evidence to support your claim:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/386522653386866696/393758064978690069/unknown.png
Additional members involved/witnessing: @papa1456 @Shawntae @DoomxChicken @Madone Chang

After he revived himself he talked with people that were participating in the house raid, not to long after that it seemed though as they knew where we are. Do note they are in the same discord voice channel when this happened.

Last edited:

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Re-uploading video, uploaded wrong video.

Foxtrawt

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I guess i'll start with the evidence provided. That isn't me freezing somebody mid-air during combat. My phys-gun is not green it is the rainbow pattern that constantly changes. I didn't do this so you can cross that off of the list. When it came down to reviving mid-combat I had attended the raid as a SWAT officer and was later knocked out and deceased. A few moments after my death I wanted to reduce clutter in the cramped hallway and spectate the raid as a whole So i revived myself and went into vanish. From that point I was spectating the fight. and that's it. @Kweezeee Told me later on that it was fine that I revived as long as I was doing it for spectating and not just to break timers etc. I don't believe I abused any mechanic or broke any rules here.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I do find this quite hard to believe that this would be allowed what so ever. There was no need to clear the bodies, the currently alive players are perfectly capable of moving the bodies them selves. There is no need to interrupt such RP for something so little. @Shawntae has some evidence he is uploading as well.

Shawntae

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Lambsauce contacted me, about a staff member that revived himself, and later interfered in an RP situation which he was killed in, as a staff by moving around bodies. They did not catch evidence of this, but I told him that I was moved by a physgun, and he asked me to upload it to support his claims. Here you go. You can also tell by their words, that they were very annoyed by the disruption of an RP situation, caused by a staff in no clip moving around bodies.

The edge around my body, shows a physgun changing colors, which matches with yours.

Foxtrawt

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Lambsauce contacted me, about a staff member that revived himself, and later interfered in an RP situation which he was killed in, as a staff by moving around bodies. They did not catch evidence of this, but I told him that I was moved by a physgun, and he asked me to upload it to support his claims. Here you go. You can also tell by their words, that they were very annoyed by the disruption of an RP situation, caused by a staff in no clip moving around bodies.

The edge around my body, shows a physgun changing colors, which matches with yours.

I did indeed move your body out of the way as it was in the middle of the hall and unmovable by other players as that does happen sometimes. This is by no means abusing a power when multiple players are getting stuck attempting to move forward. Also this shouldn't have affected the OP as he was in the back of a different room shooting through the doorway.

I will now leave this report to the higher ups as i'm as transparent as can be.

Things I did:
- moved bodies to avoid clutter and players getting stuck
- reviving myself to spectate the raid and continue doing other reports.

Things I didn't do:
- Interrupt roleplay; as the movement of the bodies was only beneficial and brief.
- Phys-gun somebody and freezing them in mid-air.

Shawntae

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Things I didn't do:
- Interrupt roleplay; as the movement of the bodies was only beneficial and brief.
Seeing bodies flying around in the Middle of a gunfight, can very much disrupt RP and evidently did, as shown by their reaction in the video.
That's just my 2 cents.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I have discussed this situation with @Foxtrawt. Although it is very common for staff members to move bodies that are glitched and immovable, he now understands that there is a time and a place for everything. In this situation, I do not believe it made any difference. He did not abuse, and your "evidence" was actually of the wrong person.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.