LV

Steam Name: Fragerella
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:3265312
Your Character Name:

Ban Length: 3 weeks ( two weeks left)
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):@scottish

Ban Reason: "Unsble to Plsy"
Unban Reason:

This will be lengthy I apologize and hope you still read this. As Melody can attest, I do not abide by the rampant cheating and BS that has been going on as of late.I was banned, and probably rightfully so. The night in question I was drunk and thats why probably the reason was for "Unable to play". The only defense I offer is honesty so I will try my best here and hope it is confidential. I am a combat disabled military veteran ( USA ) and after I started SNS I went homeless for 11 months sleeping in my vehicle. I fought for 50/50 custody of my child during that time and won all the way to the superior court of WA state and won 2 subsequent appeals. I finally got an apartment with decent internet and a decent PC. So of course I came back to my home where I started over two years ago on Monolith. At the time I was brought back before court and custody of my 6/yo was placed on hold yet again through no fault of my own other than a vindictive ex. Through my struggles I drank alcohol wich is a bad mix. I am sorry for whatever I did that night Scottish but I hope you can forgive me and let me get access back to my online family in Mono. They need me and also they need you. I am bringing back morals, loyalty and honesty to the original SNS crew that I founded and I need your help sir. I am in treatment for alcohol abuse and I hope you can get me access back to my online family. If not I understand your decision and will wait out the last 2 weeks of my ban sir. Thank you all.

Respectfully,
Chris Smith

Time of Occurrence: a week ago
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @Fragerella ,

In regards to your ban for "Incapable to Play, Fail Roleplay " in line with our server and community rules.

As a staff member, this is one of the first instances where I have seen users being removed from the server due to their state of mind, whilst you were on the server, users had made reports in regards to your behaviour and conduct. I'm aware of your situation as you have previously mentioned some of the details to me but as a community/server that has a large player age group demographic I cannot allow users who are incapable to play (intoxicated) as you were revealing out of character personnel information to users, these users did not want this information and was concerned by this. If you wish to provide users with the information you have to do it in the correct channels with the right mindset which you did not do.

Whilst you were intoxicated and in a wrong state of mind on the server you are a safeguarding issue, not only are you violating our general server rules, I would consider you to be violating our community rules in addition due to your state of mind, talking out of roleplay context and raising concerns with other users. Behaviour like this can be considered a serious rule violation and would result in strict punishment.

To conclude, with this in mind, as a staff member we make sure the server is a safe environment for our players and your behaviour became an issue, if you want to play on the server you need to have the right state of mind, this being said, I think you need a break from the server; get yourself sorted and then wait out the remainder of your time.

Appeal Denied,
Thread Locked,
Thread Moved to Handled Ban Appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.