Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: jColborn
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:445364752
Your Character Name: Jimmy Jimson

Target Steam Name: misterjokeman @misterjokeman
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51800342
Target Character Name (if known): Wolf Thornton

Request Reason: Lied during ban appeal. The engine was off and the wrangler never moved.
When did the situation occur?: 11/3/2020
Your evidence to support your claim:
I know that he records so I would love to see video
mmhm

Additional members involved/witnessing: Other 2 gun boys, the random dude that lockpicked it and got shot (no I don't know him)
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yeah

The other 2 people with Wolf at the time told me to get out, so I got out and put my hands up and they moved on, as they should. Wolf walks up and shoots my face off out of the blue because they "have a KOS on me." Sounds an awful lot like some garbage low-RP "passed the KOS line" crap. Have a reason that somebody in your position would find it at least a little morally justifiable to kill, don't just kill because you (think you) can. That's terrible RP.

@HockeyExpert30 handled it originally in-game
@gm1003 ツ handled the appeal

Last edited:

misterjokeman

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

This video shows nothing but fifteen seconds of you having your hands up and getting killed. Please quote me where exactly I, "lied in my appeal" as this video does very little in showing as such. If anything I'd like to see you getting punished for having me falsely banned for twenty two hours and I'd like to see some form of compensation my way for the unjust time I spent banned.

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This appeal was already handled, it was up for around 24 hours and you decided not to participate

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.