LV

Aug 30, 201910144

Today at 11:17 AM
Your Steam Name: Fragerella
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:3265312

Your Character Name: Franklin Yayo

Which Staff blacklisted you: Scottish
What were you blacklisted from: "Unable to Play" Server ban

Blacklist Length: 3 weeks (2 weeks remaining)
Blacklist Reason: "Unable to Play"
Unblacklist Reason:

This will be lengthy I apologize and hope you still read this. As Melody can attest, I do not abide by the rampant cheating and BS that has been going on as of late.I was banned, and probably rightfully so. The night in question I was drunk and thats why probably the reason was for "Unable to play". The only defense I offer is honesty so I will try my best here and hope it is confidential. I am a combat disabled military veteran ( USA ) and after I started SNS I went homeless for 11 months sleeping in my vehicle. I fought for 50/50 custody of my child during that time and won all the way to the superior court of WA state and won 2 subsequent appeals. I finally got an apartment with decent internet and a decent PC. So of course I came back to my home where I started over two years ago on Monolith. At the time I was brought back before court and custody of my 6/yo was placed on hold yet again through no fault of my own other than a vindictive ex. Through my struggles I drank alcohol wich is a bad mix. I am sorry for whatever I did that night Scottish but I hope you can forgive me and let me get access back to my online family in Mono. They need me and also they need you. I am bringing back morals, loyalty and honesty to the original SNS crew that I founded and I need your help sir. I am in treatment for alcohol abuse and I hope you can get me access back to my online family. If not I understand your decision and will wait out the last 2 weeks of my ban sir. Thank you all.

Respectfully,
Chris Smith

Time of Occurrence: 1 week ago approximatly
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Please use the normal ban appeal format. Using this one again will lead to a punishment

SwimmingBird

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Just to help you out, use this format man.
Steam Name:
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):
Your Character Name:

Ban Length:
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):

Ban Reason:
Unban Reason:

Time of Occurrence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Oh yeah, what swimming bird said. That is what the link will direct you to.

Status
Not open for further replies.