Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankie Klumps

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Banning Staff Member (@Admin): @Stuvi
Ban Reason: Violating Org Thread Rules
Unban Reason: The kid was literally trying to start something calling us racists ive asked him to stop multiple times and he didnt they literally go to Forum to Forum saying the same shit it pisses everyone off. For example "Also Your name is shit" Thats just trying to make us mad and he did it to like 3 other forums aswell. "Y’all are racist and u messed up our bank robbery by pinching my car" Thats not true and all i did was say it wasnt true and i asked him to stop commenting on my shit because its getting annoying and i want it to be professional instead of a shit show. And then i said "What’s your reasoning for declaring war? I’ve never seen you ever on monolith" He declared war without a reason and i was honestly wondering why because ive never seen any of them at all on monolith before.

Time of Occurrence: 3:30 MTZ

Frankie Klumps

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

All of these were basically just asking for a response and the last one shouldnt have even gotten me in trouble i was just asking what the reason was for declaring war because ive never seen them on before

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Our rules on what you can and cannot post on organization threads are clear. If you cannot follow such simple rules you'll need to deal with the consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.