Frankie Klumps

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Frankie Klumps
Steam Name: Meydogg76
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:157021129

Date and time of loss (specify the timezone): 2:30 MST
What happened: I was robbing bank and we were pulling up to the waterfall and some random kid (Who was not a cop) as soon as we jumped out to go sell he came and ran us all over without even saying a word and we all lost our money we just robbed from bank.

What do you need refunded: 1 Small Stack, 3 Large Stacks.

Evidence: The evidence is on my other Refund Request im not gonna keep going and copying and pasting it

1607810477771.png

Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: yes

This is just a copy of my other one now with the evidence since i was not able to post it when i had the chance to, Now when reviewing the clip you can see that we all jumped out and pulled our weapons and i even said get out of the car and he proceeded to run us over, Which is FailRP we defiantly out numbered him. Im not sure if he shot back or not i wasnt alive at the time Shimax said he didnt since he didnt see anything in the logs or hes just really bad. He ran over everyone that was there and took off.

Frankie Klumps

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry for making another one but i cant make a player report no one knows he it is Shimax didnt see it at all in the logs, So i dont know how i can make a player report when i cant get anyones steam ID i would just be breaking rules. I cant get in contact with @gm1003 ツ so i had to make a new Refund request all i want is my money back which you can obviously see was VDM. If i were to make a player report iw ould be breaking the rules because I DONT KNOW WHO DID IT, Like ive said in multiple times in multiple reports.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If you do not have enough evidence for a player report then you cannot make a refund request

Denied, again

Status
Not open for further replies.