LV

Steam Name: Unknxwn Terrorist
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:73645533
Character Name: Fredo Santana

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member: @Nick

Ban Reason: Intentional VDM

Time of Occurence: about 12 hours to a day ago

Relevant Evidence: I am not sure what situation i am being accused of. If i am not mistaken, it may have been the situation in which Madone, my friend, was trying to mug another player and they proceeded to have a firefight. My friend, Madone, had been shot to death and i was not too far away in his vehicle. I proceeded to avenge my fallen friend by running over the attacker in Madone's vehicle instantly killing him. If I would have had a weapon on hand, I would have gotten out of the vehicle to address the situation. Not too long after I had been brought to a sit to resolve the issues. I was then told by the admin going by the RP name Bud Light (AKA @Nappy Hoe ) that VDM'ing the attacker is not suggested, but is also not illegal due to the fact that I am Madone's friend. I was told that this a completely legal RP situation and I had believed that the issue had been resolved. This situation could definitely occur IRL so i don't understand how I could be at fault if this is the RP situation that I am being penalized for. In addition, I had been released from the sit unscathed and unpenalized so I don't understand how the result could have changed since then. My intention was not to minge, but to avenge my fallen ally. I hope that whomever is reading this can understand my perspective and please reconsider.

Additional Members Involved/Witnessing: @Nappy Hoe (Bud Light) , @Madone (Madone Estaban)

Last edited:

HiddenBush

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.