Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: IDEN
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:77210377
Your Character Name: Salvatore Coronado

Target Steam Name: HiddenBush
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:143378523
Target Character Name (if known): Fredrick Doug

Request reason: I had my AR out and i was hiding from some cops that were in the area looking for me, i hid on the porch of a base and Fredrick Doug comes out of nowhere, doesn't say a word and just kills me.
When did the situation occur?: 9:30 PM 11/7/17
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

HiddenBush

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Because the man had a high-caliber weapon on my property, and was intentionally hiding from view, it was safe to assume that the man intended to cause harm and was an obvious threat. The man, weilding a gun of such magnitude, cannot be put into a state of fearrp and therefor the first and only resort is to open fire and eliminate the threat before they can eliminate you. If he was to have the gun on his back however, I would have chosen an alternate route of taking him inside under fear rp, getting the weapon and any illegals from him that way, however as it stands, the man was an obvious threat and the only solution to the problem was to eliminate the threat at hand.

IDEN

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Because the man had a high-caliber weapon on my property, and was intentionally hiding from view, it was safe to assume that the man intended to cause harm and was an obvious threat. The man, weilding a gun of such magnitude, cannot be put into a state of fearrp and therefor the first and only resort is to open fire and eliminate the threat before they can eliminate you. If he was to have the gun on his back however, I would have chosen an alternate route of taking him inside under fear rp, getting the weapon and any illegals from him that way, however as it stands, the man was an obvious threat and the only solution to the problem was to eliminate the threat at hand.

I didn't have the gun pointed at you, i didn't have any raiding utensils on me or out. I was simply trying to get out of sight from the cops that were patrolling. I hide on your porch and without using any rp reason or engaging in RP you killed me.

HiddenBush

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

that dosent matter you had a gun out on my porch you were a threat to the base so i took proper action

IDEN

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, let me explain why this report is absolutely ridiculous, Currently our organizations are at war together and everyone has seen your face so when we see you with a AR (A High-Caliber Rifle) outside our base we're going to take action, now granted we wouldn't of shot you if the AR was on your back but you had it in your hands!, you expect us to attempt to put your under FearRP?, That's nearly impossible seeing as you have a very valid reason to shoot back, you were a immediate threat and action was taken.

You could have told me to leave and i would have. There was no sign of me raiding (Lockpick out) and you had no right to kill me there.

HiddenBush

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

that still dosent matter you had a gun out at the base no one will come up to someone with a ar in there hands and say please leave i could not fear rp you so i took proper action

IDEN

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I didn't even know Luxury was basing there.
that still dosent matter you had a gun out at the base no one will come up to someone with a ar in there hands and say please leave i could not fear rp you so i took proper action

I didn't shoot anybody, i didn't lock pick i only had a gun out at your door. That's not an RP Reason to kill me.

HiddenBush

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

yes it is you have a gun out and its on my base i took proper action please view the rules

papa1456

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I didn't even know Luxury was basing there.

I didn't shoot anybody, i didn't lock pick i only had a gun out at your door. That's not an RP Reason to kill me.
what is he suppose to say excuse me kind sir may you please get off my property

IDEN

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

yes it is you have a gun out and its on my base i took proper action please view the rules

Show me the rule that excuses you shooting me without engaging in RP and ill delete this.

what is he suppose to say excuse me kind sir may you please get off my property
He could have at least said something.

Last edited by a moderator:

HiddenBush

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Do not kill without a reasonable in-character roleplay reason. This is considered Random Deathmatch (RDM).

The RP reason is you are on my property without valid reason, wielding a weapon of which can easily murder me

Shooting (to kill) should be carried out sensibly and not as a first resort. If someone for example disrespects you in a rude manner, you may put them in a state of FearRP (aim at them, shoot them in the leg etc.) If they after that continue to be disrespectful and rude, you may kill them.

The only course of action that would have worked validly and created no oppertunity for you to harm me or others. It was a first resort however it was the only forseeable resort both in the moment and after the fact.

Killing during raids should be carried out sensibly. If there is a legitimate threat on the property of which you are raiding, then it is logical to enter with the intent to kill. Otherwise as with all the other rules, shooting to kill must be carried out sensibly and as a last resort.

As I stated, it was fair to assume you were going to raid the property as you were holding a High-Caliber weapon, hiding behind the camera, avoiding the view of the window or anyone else. It was safe to assume you had an intention to raid and as there was no other foreseeable option as you were holding the weapon in your hands, the only measure I could have taken was to eliminate you.

Last edited by a moderator:

papa1456

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

So I sometimes think of rp on this server, before you do it, would you do it in real life? So if someone were to step on your property, like grass, would you instantly fucking blow their brains out with a gun?
dude was on our porch with a ar15 pointed at our door

IDEN

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Do not kill without a reasonable in-character roleplay reason. This is considered Random Deathmatch (RDM).

The RP reason is you are on my property without valid reason, wielding a weapon of which can easily murder me

You didn't know my intent, the smartest thing you could have easily done is waited for me to break in (I wasn't going to) and then kill me.

HiddenBush

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

yea i dont know your intent, but i also dont know what you're thinking. the only thing a saw was a guy with an ar at my porch and i defended my house and everyone in it. the fact that you didnt shoot anyone dosent matter. the point is you had a gun out on my base door and i took action against it, and you tell me you wouldnt do the same?

IDEN

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

yea i dont know your intent, but i also dont know what you're thinking. the only thing a saw was a guy with an ar at my porch and i defended my house and everyone in it. the fact that you didnt shoot anyone dosent matter. the point is you had a gun out on my base door and i took action against it, and you tell me you wouldnt do the same?
If i had the weapon pointed at you it would have been different, you could put me under fear RP if im not pointing my weapon at you, then if i turn towards you, you have the green light to kill me.

HiddenBush

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

i dont think you understand. i cant put you under fearrp with a gun in your hand i already had greenlight to shoot you when you had the gun out in the first place, let alone you were on my base with the gun out. the report is completely irrelevent and can clearly see i broke 0 rules

IDEN

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

i dont think you understand. i cant put you under fearrp with a gun in your hand i already had greenlight to shoot you when you had the gun out in the first place, let alone you were on my base with the gun out. the report is completely irrelevent and can clearly see i broke 0 rules
I'm not going to argue with you on this anymore, i'm just going to let an admin make the decision.

deleted_user_574

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

It is clear to me that you had a weapon in your hand on there property. Regardless of your intentions you posed a threat to them and as stated could not be put in a state of fearrp.

Report Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.