Status
Not open for further replies.

Immigrant ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Usually I don't make a report for the same thing but cause how 'acoustic' the replies were I have to reply

Your Steam Name: Immigrant ツ
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:97482470
Your Character Name : Karol Bulat

Admin being reported: @friskiemar

Reason for Report: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/friskiemar-report.18153/

"?? I gave you a 2 weeks weapon blacklist for RDM?" In that whole sit you didn't mention one thing about RDM but okay.

"you didnt give the guy enough time to stop spinning?" & "It takes me more than 3 seconds to open console and type +right - right"
Yes I know it takes more than 3 seconds to open console and type -right so thats why I gave him double the time of 3 seconds...

"Considering you knew he was afk farming and you decided to mug him could be considered power gaming, which is another rule break in of itself. (similar to going up to a fresh spawn at townhall and mugging him even though he just spawned in)"
You as an moderator should know that being AFK at YOUR base doesn't matter, I've been involved many sits with the same situation about AFK, and it's always resulted in the Staff Member saying "Welp you were AFK, it's your fault". And the townhall thing doesn't really match the situation here at all as he was on his own property. And also he wasn't fully AFK farming, he responded to my command to put his hands up near instant, he was just using the +right command.

"You tried using the fact that he was breaking rules to mask your rule break and justify what you did. When I told you that you are not allowed to take matters into your own hands regarding a rule break like this you went and told me "well then maybe you should do your job". Staff disrespect much?"
I wasn't trying to 'justify' my 'rule break' I was just saying it cause we wouldn't of even ended up in the situation where he didn't reply to my command at gunpoint if he wasn't spinning.

"Maybe if you weren't so frag hungry we wouldn't be in this situation. " HmMmMm

Kent's Reply:

"You don't kill people who are AFK farming, because "well I was mugging them!!!" In fact, you should have reported them so they could have been warned for AFK farming in the first place, you killing them knowing full well they could not have complied at all is in fact RDM and a misuse of weapons."
He was a new player and farming is a boring grind so most people won't report him if they have empathy. And the person replied near instant as I said before to my "Put your hands up" command, so he wasn't fully AFK.

Time of Occurrence: 10:25PM GMT 02/03/19
Evidence to support your claim: no
Additional members involved/witnessing: no

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Denied. Don't make another report for the same situation that's already been dealt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.