LV

Your Steam Name: hunter x
Your SteamID:
Your Character Name: Howard Coleman

Target Steam Name: Eden
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83363221
Target Character Name (if known): Matthew Cloak

Request Reason: FTVL, playerbaiting
When did the situation occur?: 30 minutes ago?
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: None
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Jamal Hisin

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

As you can see in the video, a player is using his factory equipment as a weapon, however the player reported decides to move closer and closer in an attempt to be killed by the attacking player, leading me to believe that there are alterior motives for his judgement. I would also like to note that FTVL requires players remove themselves from dangerous situations and being realistic.

Eden305

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

As you can see in the video, a player is using his factory equipment as a weapon, however the player reported decides to move closer and closer in an attempt to be killed by the attacking player, leading me to believe that there are alterior motives for his judgement. I would also like to note that FTVL requires players remove themselves from dangerous situations and being realistic.
are you an idiot or is this a joke, i got closer to get the steam ID for the report

Jamal Hisin

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

no actually the rules state that if you are in a dangerous situation, you must remove yourself from it at once unless u plan on defending yourself. a staff member could have grabbed the staff id for you, it seems like you are using excuses for your blatant rule break

Eden305

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

no actually the rules state that if you are in a dangerous situation, you must remove yourself from it at once unless u plan on defending yourself. a staff member could have grabbed the staff id for you, it seems like you are using excuses for your blatant rule break
i had to get a clip of him prop killing, FTVL doesn't apply in a situation where rule breaking is occurring, and quite frankly i dont know why you care and made a report on me

Jamal Hisin

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

i had to get a clip of him prop killing, FTVL doesn't apply in a situation where rule breaking is occurring, and quite frankly i dont know why you care and made a report on me
nope, you are actually mistaken. ftvl is still in effect even when a rule break is occuring. for example, if there are bank raiders that you know are on raid timer, can you simply run in and emote? no. if someone is mugging you in public place and have guns to your head, can you run off or take out a gun? no. please stop making these shitty excuses and admit to your wrongdoings

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This report is useless and I see no breach of any rules from @Eden305 's end.

Report Denied,
Locked and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.