LV

Your Steam Name: Delta_Online sups.gg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88801023
Your Character Name: Ethen Den

Target Steam Name: Crimmix | pizza | Lan Cool Guy
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:575254070 | STEAM_0:0:180423116 | STEAM_0:1:173666525
Target Character Name (if known): Glendal Yang | N/A | Jordan Vercetti

Request Reason:
Clip part 1: In the first portion of the clip you'll see I'm responding to shots inside the bank, which then I find out that two gunman are just holding the front of bank, without the capability of actually even being able to raid it as there was no detectives/security guards. Only having two Police Officers available. Generally creating more of a kill box at front door for PD while you can also notice that they specifically set up for that by prop blocking the open door.

Clip part 2: Eventually you'll hear my only other officer callout shots at bank, I respond, and again it's the same exact thing. Although this time, Jordan and the female decided to "play hostage" all the while of being suited up with Class 3's potentially on the female and confirmed on Jordan. While trying to secure hostages and placing them in a different location (you could see I kinda messed up forgetting to stop drag). All the while, the female can be seen not running out, but actually confining a safer location with the raider Glendal.

This placing the female as a cop-baiter, and Jordan having the potential to either be a Cop-Bait or Counter-Raider as they claimed themselves as hostage. Having one being detained and attempted to be placed in a safer location, but unable to capture and hold the other "hostage" to a safer location behind the pillar. Aside from those two, Glendal and Jordan still participated in a "raid" that was turned more into a straight up RDM/TDM type of matchup instead of actually doing much of anything. As they technically should've left after the first encounter. Even in the second clip you can see a user named trey at about 2m 26s of the video say to "pull up to l1 bank".

Before the end, you can also see that Glendal Yang specifically job abused to unarrest his friend with the Security Guard Job to further incite a falsification of Jordan's "Hostage" stance.

Side note to it also, Jordan Vercetti, it's cool and all for the RP factor of being like hey don't drag me and general language, but it seemingly turned for a more Toxic approach post-mortem.

When did the situation occur?: 9/27/2021 1:20 AM EST~
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Lol its RP you arrest me and take my mp7 im gonna be upset. Duh. 2nd in the first clip i was having a shootout with someone who shot me with a ar15 and u walk in with a gun sorry but your gonna die. No copbaiting or rdm idk what you thought making this report tbh

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I wasnt raiding bank just having a shootout with the guy who put the prop infront of the door. If anyones cop baiting it was him. funny your reporting me for cop bait as i was just standing there o_O

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The guy who actually shot everyone and raided wasnt even mentioned in this report lmfao. Get your reports straight man

Deruta

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@Jordan Vercetti If you'd like to add the one that is actually behind the counter, please do so. To what I could see, I believed that user to be so, but you're free to correct the report.

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Jordan Vercetti If you'd like to add the one that is actually behind the counter, please do so. To what I could see, I believed that user to be so, but you're free to correct the report.
Idk who it is but it’s not either of the people mentioned in the report.

Deruta

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Then it's more than plausible, that the unknown party is actually just trey as they made an OOC message calling out for officers to L1 Bank as he was probably posted up behind the tellers desk.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @du

After further review, I will be denying this player report due to a lack of context. However, thank you for submitting this player report.

As previously mentioned by @Jordan Vercetti, he had said that there was not an active bank raid as seen in the first situation in the video. Furthermore, I would need more information from all reported parties to make a fair judgment to get a better understanding of the situation, however, they chose not to give responses.

Player Report Denied,
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.