KryptonGS

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: KryptonGS
Your Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:122880258
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Louis King

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name)= @Gamz

Reason for Report: I feel like he is ignoring my ban appeal, he has responded like once and never again. I try to reach out to him but, cannot. I feel as if a person perma bans you, they should be strong in the reason they banned you and be more involved. He only gave 1 piece of evidence which does not really explain the reasoning of my perma bans. How am I suppose to get unbanned when he is not responding and no other admin can get involved. So, if I can talk to a higher up about this it would be appreaciated.
Time of Occurrence: August 28- September 9
Evidence to support your claim: My ban appeal https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/louis-king-ban-appeal.13318/#post-81793
Additional members involved/witnessing: I have tried to contact other admins and they said to do this report if is still unresponsive.

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I need to speak to Stuvi about your ban appeal, since he was the one that okay'd me to issue the ban. I don't think a staff report is necessary. Your appeal will be dealt with.

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Permanent ban appeals take longer to process than regular ones so I dont see the issue here. As he stated, the ban was authorized by a Community Manager so you will have to wait until they come up with a decision.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.