Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: jColborn
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:445364752
Your Character Name: Jimmy Jimson

Target Steam Name: Jacub @Jacub
Target SteamID: STEAM_1:1:96085036
Target Character Name (if known): Chief Andersson

Request Reason: Corruption. Intense over-escalation, endangering the mayor, and attempting to falsely arrest/detain the mayor.
When did the situation occur?: 6:30 PM CDT, Nov. 20th
Your evidence to support your claim:
I was driving the mayor around in his limo for a while, and the mayor's rating was at 14%. We had a few cars following us and a black Lambo rammed us off the road once. I drove back to town hall to get the limo repaired, and while doing so police set spike strips at the garage, which allowed a civilian to shoot at us. Secret service returned fire, and then 5+ police, under the orders of Jacub, stormed into the garage with guns drawn & pointed at us, and cuffed everybody. They then released the secret service and dragged the mayor along a public sidewalk where somebody had just shot at him. While I was cuffed, an officer told me that the mayor was being arrested for "failure to cooperate," which Jacub obviously issued. Jacub claimed that he had asked the mayor to come talk with him at the police department, but the video proves that never happened. Jacub said that he wanted to talk to the mayor because he had ran over somebody, which is obviously untrue as I was driving and never hit anyone.

-->This shows that we did nothing worthy of police breaking into the garage threatening everybody with guns, as well as the fact that Jacub never contacted the mayor to talk about the suspected vehicular manslaughter. Also shows us being shot at from somebody on the sidewalk that got away.
--> Police drag the mayor onto the public sidewalk he was just shot at from.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Green Gatorade Water Bottle @Bubba Dice @Jonathan X Annie @Chef Zebra @Infinity @sonicuniform561
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Jacub made no attempt to handle the accused vehicular manslaughter charge civilly. He instead had a police squad break into the town-hall and perform a felony-stop. Even if he didn't intend on arresting the mayor at that time, he needs to attempt to handle it civilly first. If he had asked the mayor about it over government chat, then this all would have been avoided.
Also, if you're a "Police Supervisor," you need to be supervising the police radio and making sure your officers aren't being corrupt.

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Please make a staff report, denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.