Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: GeorgeRush
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63901304
Your Character Name: George Rush

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Quantum

Ban Reason: Minge Grabbing Items - Leaving to avoid punishment https://gyazo.com/229064f63bd7c5221821df5a135de76b
Time of Occurrence: 10/27/2018 6PM
Relevant Evidence: I really don't see why I was even banned. I was playing as a Cop and I don't even know what situation this was or who even reported me. Whenever I play Civilian Cops always take my stuff and call it confiscating so that's exactly what I was doing. If someone was shooting at people and or trying to kill people with a weapon I would take it. As for the leaving to avoid punishment that makes zero sense as you can still ban me if I leave. I also didn't leave to avoid punishment as that's impossible I left because I work full time and had to go to work.
Additional members involved/witnessing: No idea

Quantum

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You deposited a machete/silverballer/kev&hel while being a police officer instead of confiscating. 10 minutes later you leave the game which you state that you have to leave to go to work, which proves my point of leaving to avoid punishment.

OnThe FloorTBH

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You deposited a machete/silverballer/kev&hel while being a police officer instead of confiscating. 10 minutes later you leave the game which you state that you have to leave to go to work, which proves my point of
leaving to avoid punishment.

How am I avoiding punishment if I don't even know if I'm being reported or punished! I also thought that's what you can do where does it say in the rules you can't do that as a Cop?

OnThe FloorTBH

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

As well how does "confiscating" count as minge grabbing in any sense? Isn't minge grabbing going around as Civilian and grabbing loot off people in firefights and shit

Quantum

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Since you left the server after 10 minutes the situation had happened, we are unable to check your history regarding minge-grabbing, that's why I had such a high ban for you(I will unban you and give you the punishment for minge-grabbing and remove the LTAP, please join within 15min). I said minge-grab because you straight up deposited the items into your bank instead of confiscating, which is not allowed as a government official.

OnThe FloorTBH

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Since you left the server after 10 minutes the situation had happened, we are unable to check your history regarding minge-grabbing, that's why I had such a high ban for you(I will unban you and give you the punishment for minge-grabbing and remove the LTAP, please join within 15min). I said minge-grab because you straight up deposited the items into your bank instead of confiscating, which is not allowed as a government official.

I don't think I even have a warning for Minge grabbing can I not just delete the items instead or something? I didn't see any rules of not being able to bank them.

Quantum

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ban appeal ACCEPTED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.