KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I myself and many people i try to invite are just falsely banned from the automatic system, THese bots arent working, i did nothing wrong and a lot of my friends have never connected before, not to mention the others that are randomly banned before they ever connect. I think when Monolith Gets tired of low pop, just reset everything, items/exp/bans everything, just start fresh as "Monolith #2 or Monolith Reborn" or something, and get rid of these horrible bots that falsely auto ban people. I Know 1 reason why the autobans gets some people, because of the VPN bans, Many people use VPNs, someone that has a VPN could randomly be using the same VPN as someone who was banned on Monolith, so the Bots detect it as the same person, thereby banning their steam account even though they are innocent, please correct this, and please not making my account wait for approval for messages. I dont feel like making a stupid ban appeal, and no one else does either, especially people who have never played.