Gmod 64 Bit Beta

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

INSTALL_GAY.EXE

Dec 24, 2018
Anyone else using the beta 64 bit? And does anyone who is get the weird rainbow reflection/shading in places, or is it just me?

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Dec 10, 2017
Anyone else using the beta 64 bit? And does anyone who is get the weird rainbow reflection/shading in places, or is it just me?
I don’t think anybody uses it

DangerZone640

Monolith Grinder
Reactions: A Sack O' Salt

gm1003

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Event Team
Jul 7, 2018
Houston, TX
I tried it for a while in paralake but I had a lot of crashes, better performance and faster load times but very unstable

Reactions: Code Monkey

Code Monkey

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Nov 29, 2018
United States
I tried it for a while in paralake but I had a lot of crashes, better performance and faster load times but very unstable
Agreed. I did the same as @gm1003 but turned it off due to constant crashes. It was a ton faster though.

Whathe12

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Apr 8, 2017
Yup, I used it and saw increased performance. However I also saw a lot more random crashes which made me go back to the 32 bit version

GinoL

Dec 24, 2018
Errors with 64 bit always seem to depend on the server. On some servers, 64 bit works perfectly and as intended, but on Monolith it seems to have the issue of freezing and crashing.

Perhaps the devs should see if they can do anything to fix that.

Reactions: Dank

samtreecare

Banned
Banned
Sep 15, 2017
Dahlonega, Georgia
I wouldn’t recommend the 64-Bit version right now to anyone. It gives better performance, yeah. That’s great and all but not when you have random crashes.