Gmod 64 Bit Beta

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

INSTALL_GAY.EXE

Dec 24, 2018
Anyone else using the beta 64 bit? And does anyone who is get the weird rainbow reflection/shading in places, or is it just me?

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Dec 10, 2017
Anyone else using the beta 64 bit? And does anyone who is get the weird rainbow reflection/shading in places, or is it just me?
I don’t think anybody uses it

DangerZone640

Monolith Grinder
Reactions: A Sack O' Salt

gm1003

Jul 7, 2018
Houston, TX
I tried it for a while in paralake but I had a lot of crashes, better performance and faster load times but very unstable

Reactions: Code Monkey

Whathe12

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Apr 8, 2017
Yup, I used it and saw increased performance. However I also saw a lot more random crashes which made me go back to the 32 bit version

GinoL

Dec 24, 2018
Errors with 64 bit always seem to depend on the server. On some servers, 64 bit works perfectly and as intended, but on Monolith it seems to have the issue of freezing and crashing.

Perhaps the devs should see if they can do anything to fix that.

Reactions: Dank Gratata

AleksfullAce

Feb 13, 2019
Like 64bit run better,because 32bit max. Ram is 2GB. But with some programms what change game data,start options and Nvidia High core options