Status
Not open for further replies.

Mornarq

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi everyone, it's interesting to write you all here for the first and last time.

Many of you know me already, some don't. I want to thank my friends in the Staff and playerbase, especially my org members and allies for all the good memories and going with me on this journey to have great RP memories in this unique server. I would like to give special thanks to @DyingDreadnaught @HammerdRedneck @Stix @ibTravis @EmmieRose @Scripted @Master Oogway @ArcticSalad @m16jg @Briceps and others for keeping me in the game the many times I felt like quitting due to RDM and lack of RPers.

As some of you know, I was a lawful player. Lawful in the sense that I was one of few players who never committed crimes in character, but also lawful in the sense that I tried my utmost best to never break any server rules, and report any rulebreak I witnessed, for the good of the community and the play experience of everyone. I did efforts to retain people in server before becoming mentor, creating the org Guardian Angels for the express purpose of protecting the newbies and orgless from powerful orgs who targetted them, either via RP muggings and raids, or RDM and VDM. I was very touched to hear many testimonies from people who told me they would have quit the server had they not met me, and I felt the same way about them. We vented our frustrations to eachother, and ultimately, kept eachother going through hope and great efforts as a group.

I remember grinding for hours to reach Department Tablet rank in all jobs that had one, for the main reason of being able to demote people abusing jobs in that department.. mainly VDMers, and silently help staff and community by sacrificing my own time that I could have used for my own fun RP ambitions, but instead would take the time to hop of Head of Department job and demote whoever was abusing their jobs and causing chaos in city by rulebreaking for their own fun.

This lead me to me applying for mentor, and Chief whitelist.. which leads me to the reason of this post.

After weeks of being a Chief, I have been complimented by many police and fellow Chiefs for my efforts and hardwork. I tried my absolute best to roleplay it well, to train new cadets, to train officers, reprimand their mistakes, and demote the ones who just abused the job. To allow Police to function as a team, rather than just FragRP. Of course, I was not alone in such efforts, and many of my fellow Chiefs held such qualities and considerations. I had the ambition of being a good Chief because I, like a few others, hated to see bad Police either failRP, job abuse, commit crimes or generally be bad officers. I hoped to see them all improve, or should they refuse, be blacklisted from position to allow others to RP as police.

That is.. until yesterday. Yesterday I made my first mistake as a Chief, and the person in question who felt victim to my mistake @FallenderMond called for the removal of my whitelist for my first mistake. A whitelist that took me months to deserve and work towards, one I held dearly at an attempt to be a force for good in the community. I suspected my accuser who was Captain at the time of job abuse and corruption, used the evidence I had on hand to make the conclusion of demoting him and arresting for corruption, and set out to arrest the only other possible suspect: the Mayor. They were the only two who could have removed emergency state without my permission during a high stakes police chase with warrant, so in the heat of the action and due to lack of communication, I sought out to arrest both, and deal with the fact that one of them was surely innocent, willing to take responsibility for mistake later, through training a reprimand. In addition, I lost my cool for the very first time in weeks since whitelist, and used coarse language in anger to Mr. Fallender, showing a rare moment of unprofessionalism from my part. Moments of weakness happen to anyone, and I had one last night. I apologized for my behavior in the police report, and promised to improve. Unfortunately, my accuser vehemently called for the removal of my hard-earned whitelist rather than accept my apology and allow me opportunity to improve with a written warning, and @Austin Hunter my superior decided to remove my whitelist for that single instance, equally giving me no opportunity to learn from my mistake and my sincere apology falling on deaf ears, holding me to a standard of perfection that mere humans could never hope to achieve, only God himself.

So it is with a heavy heart that I am stepping down from my role as Mentor, and leaving the server forever. I hate to see my months of efforts wasted in 10 minutes, for a single mistake, with no opportunity to improve whilst retaining whitelist.

Unfortunately, there will be a few regular players who will be leaving with me, many of them premium members and known by many in the community, as they have stated in the past that if I leave, they leave with me of their own volition. My org the Guardian Angels created specifically to look out for new and bullied and targeted players will be re-purposed and name will change and disappear with me, but I will be passing on the torch to whoever is staying, for them to continue our mission of encouraging RP and retaining new members of the server under a different name. I will be helping them transition to new leadership logging in a few times only for such purposes, and checking this post for replies and saying my goodbyes to my friends, before never looking back.

Thank you Monolith for all the good memories that outshone the bad. Thank you especially to all my friends I made, all the RPers... I will miss you all.
May God bless you all and keep this community alive to see more good days ahead.
Pax Christi

Last edited:

Stix

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi everyone, it's interesting to write you all here for the first and last time.

Many of you know me already, some don't. I want to thank my friends in the Staff and playerbase, especially my org members and allies for all the good memories and going with me on this journey to have great RP memories in this unique server. I would like to give special thanks to @DyingDreadnaught @HammerdRedneck @Stix @ibTravis @EmmieRose @Scripted @Master Oogway @ArcticSalad @m16jg and others for keeping me in the game the many times I felt like quitting due to RDM and lack of RPers.

As some of you know, I was a lawful player. Lawful in the sense that I was one of few players who never committed crimes in character, but also lawful in the sense that I tried my utmost best to never break any server rules, and report any rulebreak I witnessed, for the good of the community and the play experience of everyone. I did efforts to retain people in server before becoming mentor, creating the org Guardian Angels for the express purpose of protecting the newbies and orgless from powerful orgs who targetted them, either via RP muggings and raids, or RDM and VDM. I was very touched to hear many testimonies from people who told me they would have quit the server had they not met me, and I felt the same way about them. We vented our frustrations to eachother, and ultimately, kept eachother going through hope and great efforts as a group.

I remember grinding for hours to reach Department Tablet rank in all jobs that had one, for the main reason of being able to demote people abusing jobs in that department.. mainly VDMers, and silently help staff and community by sacrificing my own time that I could have used for my own fun RP ambitions, but instead would take the time to hop of Head of Department job and demote whoever was abusing their jobs and causing chaos in city by rulebreaking for their own fun.

This lead me to me applying for mentor, and Chief whitelist.. which leads me to the reason of this post.

After weeks of being a Chief, I have been complimented by many police and fellow Chiefs for my efforts and hardwork. I tried my absolute best to roleplay it well, to train new cadets, to train officers, reprimand their mistakes, and demote the ones who just abused the job. To allow Police to function as a team, rather than just FragRP. Of course, I was not alone in such efforts, and many of my fellow Chiefs held such qualities and considerations. I had the ambition of being a good Chief because I, like a few others, hated to see bad Police either failRP, job abuse, commit crimes or generally be bad officers. I hoped to see them all improve, or should they refuse, be blacklisted from position to allow others to RP as police.

That is.. until yesterday. Yesterday I made my first mistake as a Chief, and the person in question who felt victim to my mistake @FallenderMond called for the removal of my whitelist for my first mistake. A whitelist that took me months to deserve and work towards, one I held dearly at an attempt to be a force for good in the community. I suspected my accuser who was Captain at the time of job abuse and corruption, used the evidence I had on hand to make the conclusion of demoting him and arresting for corruption, and set out to arrest the only other possible suspect: the Mayor. They were the only two who could have removed emergency state without my permission during a high stakes police chase with warrant, so in the heat of the action and due to lack of communication, I sought out to arrest both, and deal with the fact that one of them was surely innocent, willing to take responsibility for mistake later, through training a reprimand. In addition, I lost my cool for the very first time in weeks since whitelist, and used coarse language in anger to Mr. Fallender, showing a rare moment of unprofessionalism from my part. Moments of weakness happen to anyone, and I had one last night. I apologized for my behavior in the police report, and promised to improve. Unfortunately, my accuser vehemently called for the removal of my hard-earned whitelist rather than accept my apology and allow me opportunity to improve with a written warning, and @Austin Hunter my superior decided to remove my whitelist for that single instance, equally giving me no opportunity to learn from my mistake and my sincere apology falling on deaf ears, holding me to a standard of perfection that mere humans could never hope to achieve, only God himself.

So it is with a heavy heart that I am stepping down from my role as Mentor, and leaving the server forever. I hate to see my months of efforts wasted in 10 minutes, for a single mistake, with no opportunity to improve whilst retaining whitelist.

Unfortunately, there will be a few regular players who will be leaving with me, many of them premium members and known by many in the community, as they have stated in the past that if I leave, they leave with me of their own volition. My org the Guardian Angels created specifically to look out for new and bullied and targeted players will be re-purposed and name will change and disappear with me, but I will be passing on the torch to whoever is staying, for them to continue our mission of encouraging RP and retaining new members of the server under a different name. I will be helping them transition to new leadership logging in a few times only for such purposes, and checking this post for replies and saying my goodbyes to my friends, before never looking back.

Thank you Monolith for all the good memories that outshone the bad. Thank you especially to all my friends I made, all the RPers... I will miss you all.
May God bless you all and keep this community alive to see more good days ahead.
Pax Christi
Extremely sad to see this post. You're a dedicated player and a good friend. Any time you were on, I knew it was going to be a blast. We need players like you on this server. Sorry to see you go, God bless you and follow in the footsteps of Christ!

-Samuel Lesak

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Wow, that demotion sounds absurd. Sorry to hear you were wronged in the way that you were, quite sad to see a dedicated player like yourself leave based off of a mistake.

Mridoit

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

We will forever miss you J.M.
You been pretty good everyone ive seen so far and you will be missed.

Godspeed, John.

Eazy-E

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I am sorry to hear that your time on the server has come to an abrupt end. Your message carries with it a clear account of the highs and lows of your experience. I can imagine that it was not an easy decision for you to leave, especially after all the work you have done to make the server a better place.

It is commendable that you were always willing to help newbies and orgless players, and that you have been a shining example of what a good mentor should be. It is also clear that you have worked hard to earn your whitelist and become a Chief, and I am sorry that a single mistake led to you losing this hard-earned position.

It is unfortunate that you have not been given the opportunity to learn from your mistake and improve, as I believe that would have been the best outcome for everyone involved.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors and hope that you find a new community where you can continue to make a positive impact. Please know that your hard work and dedication to the server will not be forgotten, and you will be missed by many.

Take care, and best of luck in your future endeavors.

Briceps

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Sad to see you go, only ever had positive interactions with you.

I hope to see you eventually return and regain what you've lost.

EmmieRose

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I'll leave with you my friend besides you told me i was the inspiration for your org and how you got mentor because you felt inspired by me helping you when you first joined. I always stood for you, i kept staying cause of the staff i was friends with kept me going but now I'm not friends with a lot of em anymore so what's the point of staying if i get bullied for how i talk and i get mocked. I can easily avoid toxic people on world of warcraft, but here it's harder cause you use your microphone to speak. Goodbye all i won't miss this server but i do wish some of you staff luck who are decent and like me for me and the friends i made over the years.

Hellmagus

Monolith Pleb
Awards
LV

Adios amigo. For the rare times I saw you. You will be one of the honored players who had ambition, courage, respect and your help to whom got helped by you will always be faithfull towards you. May you one day rejoin on your will and hope you are greatly welcomed back.

Support to you my fellow player

-jonh Serit/hellmagus

Status
Not open for further replies.