Banned
Banned
LV

Steam Name: godtm
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):STEAM_0:1:83666586
Your Character Name: Jack Taylor

Ban Length: perma
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): pmx @Gurra

Ban Reason: serverily alting and massing on two alts yes cheating no i havent cheated
Unban Reason: i have done that and im sorry for it but i havent cheated like pmx is saying i have cheated yes i shouldnt have snitched on my friends please give me another chance i want to play monolith rp again yes i genuine made you upset pmx but i was immuture and im sorry for that i have gone trough alot of life and i just want another chance to comeback people that are perma banned are getting chances to comeback i want a chance to comeback too it was my fualt for making you mad

Time of Occurrence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:

Last edited:

godtm appeal

Banned
Banned
LV

i never cheated despite what towlie says i did free up godtm if i got unbanned i would submit demos whenever you want

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @godtm appeal

You have failed to follow the ban appeal rules. Please amend your appeal with a Steam ID and character name and I would advise you to provide evidence as your ban reason typically cannot be appealed without proof.

@PMX can decide your fate on this.

1. You have to use the correct format or else your Ban Appeal will not be dealt with.
8. Ban Appeals will not be processed if your SteamID is missing.
10. Automatic bans, such as leaving while cuffed or a permanent ban due to exploiting, can not be appealed unless you provide valid evidence of it being a false ban.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.