LV

Your Steam Name: Phase Boots
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54456722
Your Character Name: Austin Cofeven

Target Steam Name: Carbon Fehrenhite
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:418812421
Target Character Name (if known): Jeremy Goldberg

Request Reason:

After I was ran over (my fault, I was in the road, no big deal), he proceeded to want to ruin my game experience by extended my death timer for no reason, other than not liking me and wanting to ruin my game. He stablized me, and then brought me to the PD front lobby (DRAGGED) so I would die. No EMS was called. I did mention this in an in-game report, but I either got off or he did so no action was taken.

There was no RP reason to do what he did

When did the situation occur?: 1/20/22 around 8PM PST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Arbon

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Phase Boots
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54456722
Your Character Name: Austin Cofeven

Target Steam Name: Carbon Fehrenhite
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:418812421
Target Character Name (if known): Jeremy Goldberg

Request Reason:

After I was ran over (my fault, I was in the road, no big deal), he proceeded to want to ruin my game experience by extended my death timer for no reason, other than not liking me and wanting to ruin my game. He stablized me, and then brought me to the PD front lobby (DRAGGED) so I would die. No EMS was called. I did mention this in an in-game report, but I either got off or he did so no action was taken.

There was no RP reason to do what he did

When did the situation occur?: 1/20/22 around 8PM PST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes
As a police officer, it is my job to ensure the citizens of Monoford are safe.
After I accidentally ran you over due to you being in the middle of the road, I felt it was my responsibility to make sure you were stabilized and brought to a safe location, which was the Monoford PD lobby. After this, I left the area and requested EMS over radio which you would not have heard.

There is plenty of RP reason to what I did. I stabilized you so that you could get medical attention.

I am very disappointed that a report would be filed against me for completing my duties as a police officer in game. This is a very degrading report and it hurts my character, that you'd make false accusations that I would stabilize you in order to ruin your in-game experience. This is simply not true.

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

It is also good to note that Goldberg has a history of harrassment and player targetting against me, important context.

As you can tell in the video, Goldberg was being very sarcastic and did not care about my safety, like he tried to mention. He did not even call EMS after stabilizing me. A safe location could have been the sidewalk so we're out of the road, and say EMS to taxi depot or soemthing like that. Or, He couldve taken me to the hospial.

Instead, he brought me to PD and left, by his own admission. An officer wouldn't leave a body sitting in the middle of a PD lobby. THey would stay with it and wait for EMS arrive, to provide care and secure it. He did not care about my safety at all

Arbon

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

It is also good to note that Goldberg has a history of harrassment and player targetting against me, important context.

As you can tell in the video, Goldberg was being very sarcastic and did not care about my safety, like he tried to mention. He did not even call EMS after stabilizing me. A safe location could have been the sidewalk so we're out of the road, and say EMS to taxi depot or soemthing like that. Or, He couldve taken me to the hospial.

Instead, he brought me to PD and left, by his own admission. An officer wouldn't leave a body sitting in the middle of a PD lobby. THey would stay with it and wait for EMS arrive, to provide care and secure it. He did not care about my safety at all
I often speak in various tones regardless of my mood due to a personal condition.

I have no history of harassment or player targeting at all.

There were other actives which is why I left your body.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

After further review, I don’t see any rule breaks given from the video, as @Arbon said he attempted to call EMS as he placed you in a safe space such as the PD, though it was unfortunate that EMS didn’t come. It isn’t @Arbon’s fault. Furthermore he will not be punished.

Player Report Denied.

Regards,
Shain

Status
Not open for further replies.